Sign in to follow this  
Abby

Forum Whores

By all means, please report anything offensive, and it will get edited or deleted, that is the point of moderators.

Also, regardles of whether there are Christians on this board or not, it would pay to keep your anti-religious comments to yourself, unless there happened to be an educated debate going on about Christianity then feel free to express your opinions in a well thought out, educated, researched and backed up manner (which I hope never happens as I know straight away it would turn into a sh*t fight).

Cheers

*thinks back*

funny, I don't remember saying that?

*thinks some more*

and i'm SURE it says 'anything goes' under the title of Off Topic?!

*shrugs*

f**k it man.

Although I didn't edit your post to say that, it is a good point.

"Anything Goes" but within reason, any offensive, racist, sexist etc posts or comments will be deleted, or edited.

Remember...there are all types in this world, and on this forum, and offending people is a quick way to get banned. Be reasonable in what you post and all will be good.

Cheers

But in saying that Grant it is also frustrating when some posts are obviously being edited that aren't offensive at all but rather are in jest. I believe that that it is an abuse of power is it not????
Carl

I couldn't agree more, rest assured I am not editing any posts (except if they are offensive).

I will try and get this increasing trend halted (there is a part of the forum that only us moderators can see, I'll raise the issue in there).

Cheers

No that's fair enough Grant, I don't exactly go around spouting it, in fact I only ever reveal my dislike for it when asked, which I think you'll find I was, which is why I said it.

Don't get me wrong dude I am not here to cause trouble at all, but at the same time I very much dislike a heavily moderated forum where you can't speak your mind, and if it turns into that I will simply just leave and go somewhere else :)

lets have a hug :D

Guest Andrew

Well since this thread is an utter waste of time - its locked.

Its a car forum remember - if you want to cry about something else then do it somewhere else.

Thank you come again.