Sign in to follow this  
Abby

Forum Whores

You guys only like cars to get chicks dont ya! :P:blink:

uh yeah - I drive this to pick up the chicks....

Posted Image

And I dont even drive the BMW any more - it was just a facade (dunno how to get the little doffer under the c to make it look right, but you know the word I mean!!) I just felt fake driving it, and the girls saw right thru it!! The DX is more my style - it is rough as guts and will go anywhere without complaint and arrive looking like a bucket of steaming sh*t....

So Ill just leave the BMW parked in the corner of the shed, thinking about what its done.... may even make it a dunce cap or some sh*t!!

Straight up, the wagon has a better track record than my BMW, maybe its the fact that the back seats fold down???

:lol::lol: Haha, yeah, my Izuzu had a better track record than my BMW

was it diesel?? Maybe THATS the secret!!! :lol: its quite disturbing really a!

haha the chicks you tried to pull with BMW saw thru it and the chick you used to pull in the wagon were all "aw nah man, hes got tha 2 flash car 4 for us bay"

i think that is an acurate reenactment of the kind of chick you would pick up that eyesore...

haha nah jokes i bet that things a chick magnet...

having said that my honda citys record is only still on par if not better than the beamer...

I knew you'd do that *sic, what's wrong with a bit of camel toe???

post-18-1092210554.jpg

Edited by ///Carl

my 5 has had a 10x better track record than anything ive ever driven in my life (10x0 still = 0)

self schooling

not recommended

Honda's are synonymous with hot bitches

yo know this mang.

those be my seats dawg

haha the chicks you tried to pull with BMW saw thru it and the chick you used to pull in the wagon were all "aw nah man, hes got tha 2 flash car 4 for us bay"

i think that is an acurate reenactment of the kind of chick you would pick up that eyesore...

Hey, this is a classic example.... you all would have seen the ads on TV about mental illness "know me before you judge me"..... Well the same applies for my wagon, know it before you judge it... I bet you that if you saw what it could do and where it will go, I would have your ass in it too...... :lol:

I am not into that sort of sh*t (bad pun there...) so your lucky.... But honestly, the DX is a lot better than it looks... I enjoy driving it in a way that i dont enjoy driving the BMW, maybe its the "i dont care two shits about it" attitude towards it......

I do prefer the chicks that i do pick up in my hack, cos i know that they definitly aint in it for the car!!!

i know what you mean blair....driving a loan green e21 was a rare type of freedom for a few days.....i loved it

but im careful in my choosing of words to ensure noone is offended. dont I. or i can be banned.

*thinks back*

funny, I don't remember saying that?

*thinks some more*

and i'm SURE it says 'anything goes' under the title of Off Topic?!

*shrugs*

f**k it man.

*thinks back*

*thinks some more*

*shrugs*

f**k it man.

Although I didn't edit your post to say that, it is a good point.

"Anything Goes" but within reason, any offensive, racist, sexist etc posts or comments will be deleted, or edited.

Remember...there are all types in this world, and on this forum, and offending people is a quick way to get banned. Be reasonable in what you post and all will be good.

Cheers

That's fine, but I hope it applies to everyone on here, because if I see ANYTHING under any of those contexts I will be requesting it get deleted, in fear that someone might get offended.

Can't we all just get along? :)

Also, for future reference, are there any Christians on this board?

Just so I know who not to tell about my hate for the said religion...

*thinks back*

*thinks some more*

*shrugs*

f**k it man.

Although I didn't edit your post to say that, it is a good point.

"Anything Goes" but within reason, any offensive, racist, sexist etc posts or comments will be deleted, or edited.

Remember...there are all types in this world, and on this forum, and offending people is a quick way to get banned. Be reasonable in what you post and all will be good.

Cheers

But in saying that Grant it is also frustrating when some posts are obviously being edited that aren't offensive at all but rather are in jest. I believe that that it is an abuse of power is it not????