Sign in to follow this  
bmuu

e30 strut brace

i remember a couple of years ago a bimmersport member was making and selling front strut braces for e30s. im just wondering if they are still available as they looked quite good and were reasonably priced

Yeah im after one too, can't seem find any place that does one nice no hinge type steel ones

Boyd made mine! was a good price. I recommend you have a chat to him and he will sort you out.

Ernst at Bavarian Motors did a nice one last time I spoke to him.

I have 2 strut bars left. suit e30.

There adjustable, main bar is alloy, tower mounts are steel. they do hinge tho. Image shows what they look like.

I havent listed them as they need small mods done as i had them made to order but they f**ked up on one of the tower mounts so only two holes line up properly and the third needs to be drilled. And the welds on the tower mounts arent so good and should really be redone as they were not done with Gas. I can have this arranged within the price of the bar tho.

The guy that i dropped them off to originally to redo them took to long so im getting someone else to do it now

There 140$ each (including needed mods and re weld) or 130$ without extra work. 15$ to post within north island.

similar to image.

can also get solid alloy ones, but not any time soon, Maby in 5 weeks or so. around 220$-245$

Also have 1 left for e36, (needs no mods) 132$ Same as image.

post-271-1219532999_thumb.jpg

Edited by 323e30