Sign in to follow this  
nze30m3

E36 M3 non evo

looking for a e36 m3, non evo, so 3.0l 5 speed.

colour preference - dakar yellow.

if anybody has one or knows of one fopr sale, pls contact...

Seen the one on Trademe?

Clicky

There're quite a few on Trademe at the moment - non-Evo and Evo. Pricing's getting pretty good too - fuel costs have spoken, haha.

Seen the one on Trademe?

Clicky

spotted that one. kms are a little on the high side. what price do you guys think is value for this car?

spotted that one. kms are a little on the high side. what price do you guys think is value for this car?

Well, considering a red one in great nick with 155k's sold for $18k. A silver one in Welly with 135k's on trademe was offered at $19k and a blue one in Queenstown with 205k's is up for sale at $15k... I'd say if it was in nice condition you could drive away in the Dakar yellow one for 15 grand or thereabouts.

That red one youre refering to is my one and I got it for 17 :P

BUT what ever you do stay away from the Black one in Auto Link Cars.

The vanos or something is fcuked in that car and it just doesnt want to go

It's not Dakar Yellow, but this one in Welly looks mint. He's asking waaaay too much though, I'd say 19-20 grand would be about right in the current market.

vanos is an easy fix i did mine for under $500 pm me if you want the procedure

makes a world of difference

in feb i paid 20k for for my black 95 m3 with 82,000ks and would do so again

no point in moanning about fuel i cant imagine us walking

450 to 500ks per 60L tank doesnt seem that bad to me anyway

ive hardly notticed a diff between my m3 and my old e30 325i

i say find a tidy one you like and dont pay too much attention to the price, youl allways make more money

an imaculate m3 sitting in your garage will brighten any day

jeremy

Agreed, I have driven this car and was actually pretty close to buying it at one stage. Thankfully I snapped out of it, there is something not right about it... certainly does not feel or look like it has 80,000kms on the clock!

Took me about 6 months of serious searching to eventually find my baby. Keep an eye out, be patient and soon you will find a minta :)!

As jtomo mentioned, don't worry about petrol as M3's are actually surprisingly economical when driven normally (which can prove to be difficult :P).

If there are any M3's you keen on in Christchurch, I would be more than happy to check them out for you and give you an opinion.

You couldn't check this 1 out for me if you were in the neighbourhood? :P

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=172543271

Haha, any excuse for a road trip!

As long as you foot the $500 petrol bill it will cost me :lol:

It's not Dakar Yellow, but this one in Welly looks mint. He's asking waaaay too much though, I'd say 19-20 grand would be about right in the current market.

I saw this yesterday, must be hard to sell a nice car like that after owning it since new, I feel he may have to let it go for slightly less unless it is immaculate.

Im sure they were around 150K new and no were near 170!!, I remember going for a test drive in one.

I think that is where the new one has lost the plot, it’s just way overpriced. The E36 was in a good price spot, significantly cheaper than a 911 but just as capable.

NZE30M3

Still looking?

I've decided to sell my 1993 E36 M3 as I'm just not doing the miles or the driving now for what it was originally bought for (weekends away).

I've owned for nearly the last 6 years and done 45k in that time - 6k in the last 3 years pretty well much!

Not been my commuter (cycle or bus to work usually), good straight original car with the grand total of 116,000km on it. Usually serviced at Parnell Motors nd I've run it on fully synthetic Motul oil.

NZ new. All the usual M3 stuff, plus electric seats & sunroof. Alcantara Interior with the Motorsport fabric. Has Goodyear F1GSD3's fitted. Pioneer CD Player - still have the original tape deck to go with it. Always garaged.

Sorry it's not Dakar (would have loved a Dakar one), butw as the best around when I bought it in Nov 2002 with 71,000km.

Is in very good condition - not perfect, but lets face it - it's 15 years old! But is very straight down the sides with almost no door marks, etc from careful parking etc.

What's interesting is that people expect M3's to be gas guzzlers. But they're not. I've seen 35mpg on the open road regularly - and up to 38 (range was showing about 800km for the tank)!! Even around town it runs about 27-28.

Love the car to bits, but I walk around it daily in the garage and feel guilty for not using it more.

Will send you a pm as well.

Al

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image