Sign in to follow this  
KiwiAlpina

Good Bye to my ALPINA B10

Hi all, been quite sometime since i've been on the forums, so hi to you all again!.

Anyway just like to drop a bit of a sad line on my behalf -_- , i have sold my beloved ALPINA B10 which has been on TradeMe of recent months, time has not been on my side so the old girl has been sitting around doing nothing so thought time was here to find her a great new home and have some loving attention brought upon her by a new owner. So if your in Auckland and see a Black E34 ALPINA B10 out and about, give the new owner a warm wave and toot and if you get to talk to him (his name is Don) make him feel welcome into the realm of the BMW.

As for me....... well i've already got withdrawl symptoms and looking on sites for a E39 B10 to bring in, maybe not now but i will again one day soon drive an ALPINA.

Cheers for now

post-226-1219829275_thumb.jpg

You will no doubt be having severe withdrawl symptoms(Musing thru old copies of "Total BMW" etc). If you are ever in Christchurch Tony get in contact & I'll take you for a drive in the B3

Cheers

Kento(South Island Alpina Fan)

PS An E39 B10 should fix your symptoms I would imagine!

Beautiful car, glad to see it finally went to a good home.

I dont think there has been a week gone by that I havent looked at all the photos on the auction and thought about giving it some stick on a fine sunny day :)

You will no doubt be having severe withdrawl symptoms(Musing thru old copies of "Total BMW" etc). If you are ever in Christchurch Tony get in contact & I'll take you for a drive in the B3

Cheers

Kento(South Island Alpina Fan)

PS An E39 B10 should fix your symptoms I would imagine!

Hey there Kent, long time no talk mate, not been down your way since the Mini Challenge Series in early 2007, we've got a GT3 now but not doing anything at all, Jeff very busy with business across the Tasman and myself flat out the same here in Auckland.

Don't worry mate about the withdrawl symptoms!, they good and strong at moment as been surfing a few sites looking for the alusive E39 B10 i now dream about.....one day, one day. How is garage of ALPINA's? must be due for the B11 to hit the roads soon. I'll be down for that for sure.

Catch up later mate :D

Edited by KiwiAlpina

Beautiful car, glad to see it finally went to a good home.

Hey there, thanks for comments, will be sad to see her go but she's better off in a new home.

Cheers for now :D

I dont think there has been a week gone by that I havent looked at all the photos on the auction and thought about giving it some stick on a fine sunny day :)

Hi there, i'm sure i'm going to look back at the 9 years i had it and remember the joy and total control it gave me, such a fantastic car to drive and if i could have a would have loved to give all you guys and gals in bimmerland the chance to have the ALPINA experience at least once. They really are just magic to drive them as they were built for.

Cheers for now :D

Hey there Kent, long time no talk mate, not been down your way since the Mini Challenge Series in early 2007, we've got a GT3 now but not doing anything at all, Jeff very busy with business across the Tasman and myself flat out the same here in Auckland.

Don't worry mate about the withdrawl symptoms!, they good and strong at moment as been surfing a few sites looking for the alusive E39 B10 i now dream about.....one day, one day. How is garage of ALPINA's? must be due for the B11 to hit the roads soon. I'll be down for that for sure.

Catch up later mate :D

It's the B12 project I hope to get started on next year funds permitting. Havn't done anything to it yet but still have plans to get it on the road.

Keep in touch & good luck on the B10 front

Cheers Kent

It's the B12 project I hope to get started on next year funds permitting. Havn't done anything to it yet but still have plans to get it on the road.

Keep in touch & good luck on the B10 front

Cheers Kent

Sorry Kent, yes it just came to me B12 not B11, i was missing 6 cylinders.

Cheers

Tony

me too.i looked at quite a few times and went hmmmmm

I will keep an eye for it up here.

You'll miss that baby.

Hey Cain, sure will miss it but will remember the great drives i had in it also.

Cheers