Sign in to follow this  
bimmaman

Quick intro...

Hey all B)

Whats the e30 scene like over here? I have seen a few e30's around, but most look like dogs

Edited by bimmaman

Hi Carl

Welcome to Bimmersport and to NZ. Nice looking E30 you had there!

the E30 scene here is still pretty decent although many of the good ones have been turned into race series cars and many have fallen into the hands of young g-units with very bad taste. There are still a large amount of nice examples around, most of which are owned by members of this site. The tricky thing these days is finding a 'good' one for sale.

Enjoy the website

Ollie

Welcome Carl.

Nice e30 mate, bet that killed you to leave her behind!

Good luck in your search (I assume you're getting another one).

Edited by Quailboy

Hey all B)

My name's Carl, and I moved over to NZ from the UK 1 month ago. I currently own an e30, although I had to leave it in England as I didn't have time to sell it before I left :( I left it in the hands of a good friend who is in the process of selling it for me.

Whats the e30 scene like over here? I have seen a few e30's around, but most look like dogs lol.

Oh, I should add - I am in the Rangiora/Christchurch area.

Cheers,

Carl

My car... So sad to say goodbye lol

hey mate , nice car loving the rims, you must be a e30zone member as well, theres a few nice ones around canterbury, you should meet up with riley[drifty340] he lives in rangiora still i think,hes got nice example of a quad

cam v8 e30, a few from this site normally meet up every few months for a chat and cruise, parts mite be more

than wat your used to ,

cheers shane

Edited by E30 bandit

Hey Carl,

love the rims. The e30 scene here is nothing like it is in the UK and EU, but there are plenty of hot e30's around.

Welcome to nz and bimmersport!

-Graham

Hey all B)

My name's Carl, and I moved over to NZ from the UK 1 month ago. I currently own an e30, although I had to leave it in England as I didn't have time to sell it before I left :( I left it in the hands of a good friend who is in the process of selling it for me.

Whats the e30 scene like over here? I have seen a few e30's around, but most look like dogs lol.

Oh, I should add - I am in the Rangiora/Christchurch area.

Cheers,

Carl

My car... So sad to say goodbye lol

welcome Carl...There are still some Nice e30 around still.Some at least as nice as your car I would say....The NZ car scene is very different to most other countries as any one can import any thing they like(well they could)

Hey Carl welcome. If you keep your eyes peeled there are a few good E30s around, possibly could be said they are less rusty then their uk couterparts.

Be sure to show us what you find.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Yeah, I was a member of e30zone, and I think I remember there being a few guys on there from NZ. It was one of them who put me onto this forum...

It was certainly a sad day when I had to say goodbye to the old girl, but I couldn't take her with me... and yeah, I think I will be getting another e30 if I can... Well that, or a 4x4 lol

Auction ends in 10 hours, so hopefully someone will buy it (no bids yet :( )