Sign in to follow this  
melowpuf

WTB E34 Body/Chassis (white preferably)

Wanting to buy an E34 Body/Chassis with live plates. Prefer white but any colour considered. Engine wise - I don't want one.

I have had a project car sitting in the shed waiting for a rainy day. The rain came and I discovered my partner didn't put the rego on hold. Not worth running it through for a Vin again at the price you can get a body with live plates for.

If any of you fellow Auckland Bimmersporters have a body lying around ready for the wreckers to pick up gimme a yell.

I don't need any interior, Diff/motor/trans/lights, ok if the loom has been chopped, just need a tidy shell (matching panels) With live plates.

Its times like this that I regret sending all the perfectly good shells I've parted out in the past off to Pick-A-Part.

you are a week to late my mate just sent off a e34 535i shell . mostly complete too.

i havegot shells but no plates etc .

do get offered all the time.

send me a email and i will keep an eye out for one.

actually my other mate will have something black 89 535i , its complete now , but might want to part out .

will pass on the info

Call or text me.

Ray