Sign in to follow this  
bmw.maniac

My 318i/2

Well after being a member of Bimmersport for around 1 1/2 years, I decided I shoud show you some pics of my pride and joy. Ive spent all weekend trying to make it look presentable with Autoglym stuff!

It is a completly original, NZ New 1988 318i coupe. Sold new at Shellys to some central Wellington Meat company, presumably for the weathly Khandallah-based owners to use. It has shifted hand a few time (20 (!) Registered owners including myself - however most of them are dealers). It has the typical NZ New E30 318i options, manual windows, manual sunroof, vinyl doorcars, but it does have Power steering!

And yes, they are 15" Basketweaves, one of the previous owners put them on, as the build sheet says it came to NZ wearing Bottlecaps.

post-1589-1220752611_thumb.jpgpost-1589-1220750888_thumb.jpgpost-1589-1220750652_thumb.jpgpost-1589-1220750764_thumb.jpg

Any comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Eddy

Awesome car man, always wondered what your car looked like I thought it would be white though.

I like how very few people also include the history of thier cars, there always so interesting!

Nice e30, very tidy!

For some reason I thought your car was white too.

Looks great, always love e30's in red, and I like, how its all original, as much as I enjoy playing with cars I like it when their stock standard as well!

It's just ticked over 183,000.

Thanks for the comments guys, I plan to start coming to some meets sometime soon - seeing that my parents have decided i'm old enough to drive to Auckland by myself!

nice clean ride dude - autoglym - great stuff? where do you get your stock?

cheers

Very good. A tad on the expensive side, at about $25 for a 325mL bottle of any product. The only distributor in NZ only sells them on Trademe, username: autoglym.

Very good. A tad on the expensive side, at about $25 for a 325mL bottle of any product. The only distributor in NZ only sells them on Trademe, username: autoglym.

also autone nz sells them. used it in the uk and LOVE it

Looks real clean and nice and nice stock look too :)