Sign in to follow this  
allan

Maths problem

Sitting around a bon-fire last night we shared a few stories a couple that I can recall.

Little Johnny comes home from school with a note which he hands to his mother. She reads it and her facial expression is not good. she calls Johnnys father and hands him the note. Johnny's father takes johnny to the lounge,

"sit down Johnny" says his father "and tell me what happend".

Little Johnny said "miss Jones says I'm a rude boy," his father interupts and says again "what happened.?"

"We were doing our time tables and she asked what 7x8 was and I said 56." "Good boy" she replied. "She then asked what 8x7 was-"

Johnnys father interupts with "what's the f**king difference?"

"I know Dad that's what I said!"

A man goes to heaven and meets Saint Peter.

Just past the Pearly gates he sees a whole lot of clocks and asks what are these for, St Peter explains that the clocks belong to every person that has lived, will live and does live and each time that a person tells a lie the clock will move forward one second.

The man is very impressed with this and inquires about Mother Theresa, so St Peter brings out the clock and it has moved 2 seconds, so she has told two lies in her whole life. So then he asks about Ghandi'S clock so St Peters obtains Ghandis clock and it is still directly on Twelve so he has not told a single lie in his entire life. Wow!! says the man. What about Winston Peters' clock?

Well, says St Peter, sorry but Jesus is using that one in his office for a ceiling fan.

No offence intended to anyone.. just having a laugh :)