Sign in to follow this  
Cale

E30 alarm

The alarm in my e30 has been playing up lately. Everytime I set the alarm and leave the car, about 60sec later the it goes off, everytime, no reason. I cannot figure out why. Is it a broken sensor somewhere or something?

I believe it is the ancient original alarm (has the square black speaker, left front engine bay?)

Thanks.

The alarm in my e30 has been playing up lately. Everytime I set the alarm and leave the car, about 60sec later the it goes off, everytime, no reason. I cannot figure out why. Is it a broken sensor somewhere or something?

I believe it is the ancient original alarm (has the square black speaker, left front engine bay?)

Thanks.

Wont be original - they weren't fitted

Maybe a door,boot or bonnet switch faulty/bent

Is the interior light tuning on/off with all doors correctly?

Wont be original - they weren't fitted

Maybe a door,boot or bonnet switch faulty/bent

Is the interior light tuning on/off with all doors correctly?

Cheers, I will check all that out.

Yes lights work with doors.

Thanks.

Could be a number of things. If you’re in Takanini call in and see Carl at Live wire Auto & Marine, he is a top bloke and a friend of mine and will most likely have a look straight away. Say your from Bimmersport and you know Graham ;)

It’s the next drive way after Papakura Toyota, across from the whore house ^_^

Guest SamSpargo

Could be a number of things. If you’re in Takanini call in and see Carl at Live wire Auto & Marine, he is a top bloke and a friend of mine and will most likely have a look straight away. Say your from Bimmersport and you know Graham ;)

It’s the next drive way after Papakura Toyota, across from the whore house ^_^

"While you wait"

Central locking module failing can trigger them too.

Auto sparky job or easy to do yourself?