Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

E39 540i AC Schnitzer update

Had a busy day today. Got some brand new Hella Celis Tail lights and just had to fit them ASAP to my fathers e39 540i schnitzer.

Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

100% improvement from the original orange pre-update lights. Just thought I'd share.

Comments are welcome!

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by Nick021

nice man yea those original upgrade lights do make a big difference in IMO lookng good

what about front and side?

We're gonna get the sides replaced when in goes on for its warrant next week at Jerry Clayton. But probably not the fronts, gonna cost too much. But I'm trying to convince him to get at least some angel eyes.

We're gonna get the sides replaced when in goes on for its warrant next week at Jerry Clayton. But probably not the fronts, gonna cost too much. But I'm trying to convince him to get at least some angel eyes.

manual or auto???sports seats????

Massive improvement, make the car look so much newer!

Nice one, that colour comes up so nice with a bit of polish, mine was that same colour though yours looks like it has been garaged in a previous life!

Some update projectors with angel eyes would look awesome, as you say though they are massively expensive.

I remember that car - you looked at one of my old E36 323s I had for sale ages ago aye?

I remember that car - you looked at one of my old E36 323s I had for sale ages ago aye?

Yea, thats right. Your blue MSport 323i, pretty nice car actually. Looked mint in the trademe ad.

Graham, It had the Teflon coating when it was bought from JC. You wouldn't believe that was 3 years ago! The pictures really don't do it justice. Only one owner before as well, special ordered with schnitzer kit from factory. Its a special one.

Yuen, I does make it look newer. :) I knew it would make a improvement but I didn't think it would make this much of an improvement.