Sign in to follow this  
Apex

545i M-Sport NZ NEW

For Sale.

$50,000ono

PM me for details.

Edited by Apex

If you want a quick sale, you should call Turners and ask if they can throw it in this weekends Prestige Auction. I see there is a 530d there along with a 645ci and some X5's.

I wouldn't waste my time at the auctions.

The last few I have been to hardly anything sold, the bidding was either nonexistant or no where near the reserve. If I can remember correctly, at Turners (Penrose) last week out of about 50 lots, only 5 were sold.

Graham, try phoning Ian Gibson at Team McMillan. Ian is the used car sales manager. Tell him that I suggested you ring him, give him the details of the car and he should be able to give you a figure.

Understand it will probably be below what you might expect (it will be a wholesale price) but if you want a quick sale then it's the easiest way around it.

Keywords No keywords, I hate keywords! Id hate for you to type in "Holden" and see a BMW!

Brilliant! Good luck with the sale.

Graham, try phoning Ian Gibson at Team McMillan. Ian is the used car sales manager. Tell him that I suggested you ring him, give him the details of the car and he should be able to give you a figure.

Understand it will probably be below what you might expect (it will be a wholesale price) but if you want a quick sale then it's the easiest way around it.

Lol, yea well I do hate them..

Brilliant! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Brian, am not in huge rush as you would expect we do like the car, it is listed at a fair price compared to the next NZ New 545i M-Sport.

Biggest peeve im going to have is people calling and comparing Japanese import prices.

We will see how we get on.

Hey Graham

bit OT but do you live down near the city somewhere? I saw you turning onto Franklin Road on Saturday afternoon.... well actually the wife saw the car, and generally she never speaks up! Car looks hot!

May have been the missus shopping! We live out south, delivered the car to its new owner yesterday in Napier to a chap called Mr Apple! Didn’t lose anything on it so we were happy.

It will be missed, would defiantly like a M5 version in a couple of years.

PS: I was at the carting day in it!