Sign in to follow this  
sin-drome

E30 BottleTop Tyres

i just got some bottle top rims off tardme and was just wondering what size tyres would fit perfectly on them?

im not really good with wheel sizes and that so can you pls give me a fitment eg 195/65/14

or any of your experiences with brands ?

it will be a big help

thank guys ^_^

i just got some bottle top rims off tardme and was just wondering what size tyres would fit perfectly on them?

im not really good with wheel sizes and that so can you pls give me a fitment eg 195/65/14

or any of your experiences with brands ?

it will be a big help

thank guys ^_^

generally 3 sizes i'd run, 195/60, 195/65, or 205/60, the 195's are factory tho the 205's fit ok but look a littlr balloonish

generally 3 sizes i'd run, 195/60, 195/65, or 205/60, the 195's are factory tho the 205's fit ok but look a littlr balloonish

thanks mate might go for the 195s at the moment

hey mate just wondering how much you got your set of bottle caps for? thanks

umm i got them from trademe for $35 for a set of four i thought it was pretty cheap and the guy delivered it to auckalnd for me

Steal!

haha thanks bravo just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on repainting wheels..? the bottle tops themselves are in pretty good condition its just that im a bit of a perfectionist and was thinking of doing them myself..?(odd paint fades) cheers

haha thanks bravo just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on repainting wheels..? the bottle tops themselves are in pretty good condition its just that im a bit of a perfectionist and was thinking of doing them myself..?(odd paint fades) cheers

Old as thread but have just done this on one of my bottlecaps. Cut back with 400 wet and dry, primer surfacer, then 800/1200 grit wet and dry then shoot with two coats of polaris silver then couple coats of clear coat. Look factory as haha

Also does anyone know if I could get away with 205's on bottlecaps with a 50mm drop and avoid scrubing? I know the arches on e30's are huge but just checking.

Cheers