Sign in to follow this  
Guest WAGON

bmwcc

Guest WAGON

what is the bigger club you guys are always talking about

i want in?

do they have forums ?

or a website

the BMW Car Club is the official BMW Car Club of New Zealand.

Yes they do have a website (and a very good one at that.... :D )

www.bmwclub.org.nz

The BMW Car Club of NZ, cost $65 annually. No forums but they have a website

webpage

You get dicounts at various retailers including dealer parts and service. It all on the webpage.

edit- fine grant, beat me to it

Edited by petone

hahaha, but you did mention the no forums part, and the cost...both of which I neglected to do so, co combined we provided a good answer.

Cheers

In fact, go to the special features, or event reviews section of the BMWCC website, you might recognise a couple of the article writers.

Cheers

Yea, it's good times.. The discounts i've got have already paid for the membership and it's only 2-3 months since i renewed my membership.

Eg

$65 membership

$650 worth of work done on car, $65 discount.. yay!!! and ya get a sticker and mags! :)

Basically, if you get your car serviced through a bmw centre it's worth it, plus you get discounts at other car places aswell.

The membership will pay for itself this year, service and cam belt to do...that'll pay for the membership easy as.

Can't say I find the dizzy that riveting a read though but there's some good info in it plus the adverts.

Basically, if you get your car serviced through a bmw centre it's worth it, plus you get discounts at other car places aswell.

The membership will pay for itself this year, service and cam belt to do...that'll pay for the membership easy as.

Can't say I find the dizzy that riveting a read though but there's some good info in it plus the adverts.

The Dixi magazine???

Maybe if more clubmembers submitted articles it would be a better read, at the moment it seems to be the same old people time after time submitting articles. After all, they don't write themselves.

(hint hint...get your pen out, and write something)

Cheers

Well, maybe if more people came along on the SI trip like they said they would I would have something to write about, but two bmw's charging around the south ain't gonna be that interesting a story....unless we act like the guys off "Good Bye Pork Pie" and do some crazy sh*t, or if we get stuck in snow drifts and go snow rallying...then i'd have something to write about :mosh:

Write about it anyway, people love reading about that kind of stuff..a BMW adventure/ roadtrip story. Hell, I'd read it.

Evan, there are BMWCC stickers on the back of both Tims and my 325s.... Im sure you asked about them that night I took your car for a skid....

JOIN UP!!! its worth it just for the Driver training and stuff that they do!!!