Sign in to follow this  
byza213

wtb run around vehicle

hey guys been thinking of getting a run around vehicle just to get me to work and back and to see the mrs over the shore at times:) my price range would be 1500 hope someone could help ..

hey guys been thinking of getting a run around vehicle just to get me to work and back and to see the mrs over the shore at times:) my price range would be 1500 hope someone could help ..

Buy a scooter. You will never look back!

Buy a scooter. You will never look back!

lol actually my sister got a brand new scooter in the garage never been used i would but the scooter thing aint my style:)

i have a 91 e36 318iA 4 dr , needs tidy up .

runs ok , needs wof etc about $2000 as it is

not really keen for 2000 plus work anyone got any e30s?doesnt have to be mint just keen on a daily /project

not really keen for 2000 plus work anyone got any e30s?doesnt have to be mint just keen on a daily /project

I have an 89 E30 320i 4 door auto. 160 km. Just spent a grand on the cylinder head - usual stuff, valve guides, refaced rockers etc. New WOF and it runs well. Paint is a bit stuffed in that the clear coat has lifted off the roof and is patchy on the bonnet and boot lid. Very tidy interior. Good project though. How does $1850 sound?

I have an 89 E30 320i 4 door auto. 160 km. Just spent a grand on the cylinder head - usual stuff, valve guides, refaced rockers etc. New WOF and it runs well. Paint is a bit stuffed in that the clear coat has lifted off the roof and is patchy on the bonnet and boot lid. Very tidy interior. Good project though. How does $1850 sound?

pm'd ya!