Jamez

new member auckland

edited as none is relevant anymore :)

post-3670-1223512992_thumb.jpg

post-3670-1223513077_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jamez

Hey,

Welcome to the forums

Being a student modifying a car is tough! Like me you got a good dad willing to make something mint!

Ive built my car by myself totally so far, feel free to have a look at my thread in the projects forum

Best of luck with the car, you will be sure to get all the help and advice here, I sure have so far.

Cheers,

Nathan

Welcome to bimmersport.

good to see you are starting early! would be good to meet you, maybe at the racetrack?

ummm yeah sure, i see you are a racer yourself so you should know my dad Chris Watson, he organizes like heaps of meets so im always working out at puki 4 him, think the next one is in January and ill be at jenian homes building doing timing :) its a breeze with the transponders and stuff , i think the bmw e30 series and open series will be running aswell so i guess I will see you there :)

welcome mate!

will be good to see the s50 3.2 whens its finished!

edit - another post which is completely different to what actually happend

Edited by Jamez

hey am also new to the forum and am young also building a e30 but more for street hack.

was wondering if some1 could full me in on some dates to come down to the track day and see what its all about. cheers

hey am also new to the forum and am young also building a e30 but more for street hack.

was wondering if some1 could full me in on some dates to come down to the track day and see what its all about. cheers

Hey mate, your a new here so thats all good. But umm this is a really old thread it might be better if you start up a new thread or look out in the meeting section?

There is a cruise on Monday for labour weekend il find a link for you mate, assuming your in Auckland.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....=25850&st=0

Edit: Added link

Edited by AJ-E30

Hey mate, your a new here so thats all good. But umm this is a really old thread it might be better if you start up a new thread or look out in the meeting section?

There is a cruise on Monday for labour weekend il find a link for you mate, assuming your in Auckland.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....=25850&st=0

Edit: Added link

cheers mate, yeah still trying to sus out the forum. was away working all weekend but hopefully will make the next track day.