Sign in to follow this  
muffin_boy

do you like my very rare BMW cruiser

Hey Andy, dave.....hows it all going??Thought id pay a visit to the bimmersport site. Do you think i could come on some club cruises??? ive got a cruiser ;)

Do you guys like my car???;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hehe, I used to drive around in a good ole 2 door landcruiser, my bro has one right now...2.5 turbo though....good for hunting expos

Guest Andrew

dude seriously shut up

your getting on my nerves

not cool homo - whats wrong with you?

hah nice sam....i like it.....you taking it round puke with us this sunday?

nah my old mans truck is where its at. andy loves it B)

OMG! Is that a 4WD doing some off-roading? Everyone knows you don't go off road in 4wd. They are for taking the kids to school.

BTW, nice dude, my mates got 2 of the things.

everyone seems to be buying theses badass automobiles lately. A guy at uni just picked one up for bout 2000 i believe. the supension is a bit rough but he has alot of fun. i seem to remember him walking into uni barefoot covered in mud with a large tow rope over his shoulder.

looks like i annoyed "Wagon" , opps.

sorry bout gettin it in the wrong forum, lol, yea its pretty much always got mud flicked up the side of it. I did polish it a lil while ago though. You wouldnt wanna pick up the kids in this too often, its a pig on the road, its got an automatic locking diff, and sometimes it misbehaves, and your doing a nice lil turn into a car park.....and bam, the diff locks, and the inside wheel starts skipping, bounce bounce bounce into the park, lol.

when you going to puk on sunday andrew?

looks like i annoyed "Wagon" , opps.

sorry bout gettin it in the wrong forum, lol, yea its pretty much always got mud flicked up the side of it. I did polish it a lil while ago though. You wouldnt wanna pick up the kids in this too often, its a pig on the road, its got an automatic locking diff, and sometimes it misbehaves, and your doing a nice lil turn into a car park.....and bam, the diff locks, and the inside wheel starts skipping, bounce bounce bounce into the park, lol.

when you going to puk on sunday andrew?

Hmmmm, I can't quite see it in the pic but to get your cruiser into 4wd does it require you to get out and lock in the front hubs then do a slight reverse???

Use the oversized tyres to get better top end speed, use 36" instead of the standard 33" from memory

Love it!!! I want to get one for the sole purpose of mud bashing!!!

Question, does it do helis???

You know, round and round with 1 front wheel on the spot and the rest spinning around it

Dads Bighorn does - but dont tell him that!!! :lol:!

yea i gota get out and lock in the front hubs, then just push a button for 4wd high, or move the transfer lever into low, for 4wd low.

31 inch tyres were standard i thought, i have 31 inch road tyres for beach and road use, and 33 inch mud tyres for the mud:) 36 inch tyre is a very big tyre, you would have to do body lifts and things to fit them in the gaurds.

The bigger tyres arent so much for top end speed but i suppose thats a by product.....bigger tyres are so that there is more tyre in contact with the ground/mud, so more traction....means you can go more places:) Its all about access!lol

went for a trip to murawai beach on sat arvo, along the beach then through the dunes!was wicked fun, you guys should bring ur bmws down onto the beach, lol, its all about access i tell ya.