Sign in to follow this  
325ibema

BMW E30 FULL BODY KIT!!

up for sale is a brandnew full body kit including side skirts, front, back and extra side bits....

never used or painted

was for my 89 e30 325i so should fit the e30 range that does not have the metal bumper lift...

buy the whole lot now for $500 cash only come have a look if interested

MUST SELL BEFORE END NEXT WEEK

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by 325ibema

Where did d you get it?? I would be keen on the front bumper upper.. Could buy whole kit and sell all parts bar top bar if have no success.

Cheers.

i got it ordered last year but never got it fitted and painted and im leaving the country next weekend so i needa get rid of it before than.... feel free to, drop me a text if your interested !

Plastic or fibreglass? Comes with clips for fitting? 2-door or 4-door?

Edited by bravo

who did you order it through?

looks like the same kit as what i have

Will this fit my 1989 E30?

You mean the one with the badge M3 on the back? :P

+1

I have given up on finding one second hand and I can’t afford a new one from BMW.

-BRS- yours looks to fit nicer at the front than most OEM I have seen, mine has a 1cm gap between the upper and lower that is quite hard to eliminate, thinking its because I don’t have the M-Tec upper??

+1

I have given up on finding one second hand and I can’t afford a new one from BMW.

-BRS- yours looks to fit nicer at the front than most OEM I have seen, mine has a 1cm gap between the upper and lower that is quite hard to eliminate, thinking its because I don’t have the M-Tec upper??

mines fibreglass, i got it through "tyremate" on trademe... dont know if they are around anymore, some asian importer from auckland. To be honest the kit was the shittest fit! had ALOT of work mainly on the sideskirts to get it all fitting, the front is still 2 piece and the top bit slides on nice and tight over the chunky plastic bit behind.

heres the link: http://www.tyremate.co.nz/bodykits/bodyhtm/bmw.htm

Edited by _BRS_

-BRS- yours looks to fit nicer at the front than most OEM I have seen, mine has a 1cm gap between the upper and lower that is quite hard to eliminate.

Alot of the OEM ones are like this due to the fact the cars are rarely as straight as when they came out of the factory, and the clips are rarely new.

im not too sure about who it was ordered through as i didnt deal with it directly..

it is fibre glass and needs clips

for a 4door

thanks