Sign in to follow this  
Avenged.SSE

Gangsta (kiddie car) 520i

Welll... I was looking on trademe and I came across this thing... http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-182229914.htm (reason I called it a kiddie car is because I find it difficult to believe a sensible adult would do this to their car lol)... but anyway.... there's a top bid of $9k, whereas this auction, http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-180046318.htm is selling a facelifted 520i for $11k!! (which horrifies me because this basically means they are worthless :() so is the dude who bid on the first auction completely out of his mind or what - $2k difference for extra features, upgrade electrics, less mileage and 5 years newer O.O?

plus the facelift 520i is the updated 2.2L engine, i agree theres no value added with the prefacelift other than the "gangsta" look. funny the condensation on the inside of the prefacelift's headlights as well...

Edited by Tomo

hes payin 9k cos its sacked as bro, sparks flying and everything bey, all the cool kids do it

lies.....

looks like a pile of crap, bmws and mercedes are slowly turning into gangster mobiles and i hate it, isnt that what cadillac escalades were made for? stupid rappers and their music videos

no offence to anyone, just my 2c

hes payin 9k cos its sacked as bro, sparks flying and everything bey, all the cool kids do it

lies.....

looks like a pile of crap, bmws and mercedes are slowly turning into gangster mobiles and i hate it, isnt that what cadillac escalades were made for? stupid rappers and their music videos

tooo right, bags only belong on oldschool american cars IMO

these "gangsters" take the class out of the bmw image

but it shouldnt be about image, it should be about driving pleasure!

tooo right, bags only belong on oldschool american cars IMO

these "gangsters" take the class out of the bmw image

but it shouldnt be about image, it should be about driving pleasure!

I'm sure that thing he's selling drives like a dream, being minimally serviced and corners cut in every possible way to conserve on cash... Moral of the story... never buy a car of this caliber :P

He is going to make money of it, good on him.

Everyone has there own style they like, chrome is just not me tho.

Don't like it. But atleast the chromes aren't Vaults AND DA SELLA DUZNT TAWK LEIK DIZ.

Bah now those things i REALLY hate. :angry: Especially when it's a (Previously) good car.

Like an E30 Touring!! grrr

Surely there are more than 10.

I have to laugh at the "destroying the BMW image/look". Given you can buy a semi decent E30 or E34 for about $3k I'm not sure there is much "image" left in them.

Given how poorly such a (stock) E30 or E34 in that price range drives (unless its a very well maintained one), I am not sure there is much driving pleasure either :D

Lets crush it.. Should offer 7k :lol:

ive seen that white thing i thought it was really ugly and cheesy they killed the poor 5er ..my cars so called "sacked "atm but i like it like that well for now anyway other than that its straight and everything is kept original on it no tackie tints and chromes etc gets comments from old and young.

anyway definetly not worth the price hes wanting i cant believe someone would actually want to buy this ..only one sort of crowd that would actually think this thing is "COOL"

lies.....

Haha!

I seen an escalade yesterday (new one) doing a U-Turn at a normal speed & it looked like it was going to roll (violently & kill several people)

Classic example of true american rubbish.

Gimmie something German anyday!