Sign in to follow this  
grantdavis28

h&r springs e30

hey guys i've been trying to get ahold of keith I've emailed him twice. I'm just wondering about how much are lowering springs for an e30?

Thanks Grunta

Just ring him. Last time I spoke to him he was having trouble with logging in and said his inbox was probably filling up.

His number is on here somewhere.

[edit]

See the sticky at the top of the forum, thats what its there for ;)

Email: keithhartley@vodafone.net.nz

or Phone: 021 378 902

Edited by Penry

Amazing that new telephone technology… Give him a call mate, he knows his stuff and is very friendly. They do a brand called VOGTLAND which is a bit cheaper, I have them I mine but I find them a bit soft and wish I had of waited for the H&R’s.

He’s the kind of guy that will do you an unspeakable deal, I have purchased a few sets of him and cant mention prices..

I didn't get any replies from him through BS, but he's on trademe (same monicker). I very recently bought some H&R lowering springs off him for my E30, cost me $325 and shipping was free.

He said I'd grabbed his last set for a 4 cylinder E30 :unsure: but I'm sure he'll restock at some point later.

PM me if you want his email

I just rang him and he's all out of the 4 cyl'er ones and will have some more in approx 2-2 1/2 months time. He said he may be able to get some B & G springs in and is talking to some people about it.

The consensus of opinion in the past has been that Jamex are not all that good.

The consensus of opinion in the past has been that Jamex are not all that good.

Are you speaking from experience? I have used them heaps and they are very good. European made, cold wound etc not like nasty Dobi or Kings.

My experience with Jamex is they are good if you want low with standard shocks (they are pretty low spring rates). In other words, a bit crap.

I had Jamex's in my e30 for about 3 days before I ripped them out again. Far too low (although they werent super lows) and far too soft.

I got my H&R's from Keith, only fitted them a few weeks back, and used them on the track. Finding them fantastic to drive with! Highly recommended!

do you recon a softer spring is better for round town? Cud that's where I use my car.. Just a thought.. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by GRUNT5

Thanks for the good feedback guys, give me a call if you need something, as I get over 100 emails a day and it's hard to keep up, we have another 200 sets on order and about 1800 spring sets in stock, but always doing the best I can to help out.

Cheers Keith Hartley.

021-378-902.

Jamex are utter sh*t, the 2 sets I have bought have turned out to be crap, I ended up selling both sets not long after buying and replacing with H&Rs.