Sign in to follow this  
bumpstop325

Police 10 seven

did anyone see that chick that got pulled over in the in a mitiz i think for having the pink fluffy thing around here rear vision mirror?

just saying she had a nice rack and i wouldnt kick her out of bed. :thumb:

hahahah i was just talking to andy bout how mint her tits were!!

all class tim i love it!

WERD!@!one111!!

thats quite random tim.... haha police 10-7 is on too late for me, but Motorway Patrol is on at the right time!! That was pretty funny last week how that beat up old mitsi sigma did the runners and lost the cops!!! :lol:

Didn't get her out of a ticket though did it.

I wanted to kick the guys ass who was hitting his puppy. I hate that kind of crap.

I wanted to kick the guys ass who was hitting his puppy. I hate that kind of crap.

haha saying that, me and a mate Peter Williams a few years back (Start of 6th form) were driving along in hamz saw this homo kick this dog on a leash that he was holding, kinda sick to watch, pulled over started giving him sh*t about being a pussy and only being hard when he can kick a tied up dog, he got angsty Real fast and came over to the car kickd the rear door and started yelling.. it was peters car and he had only had it like 6 weeks haha, he got out and had a go at this prick i got out and had a go, then peter came.. full haymaker cleaned him out.. and then he kicked him. Man he musta cracked a rib im sure (steel toe in the rib hurts..so i hear)

ahh the good old invinsible days, bulletproff y0!

moral = dont be a homo to animals or you get the B3@tD0\/\/7

haha dave and i watched it...had the same rack comment as tim

hmm titties