Sign in to follow this  
|ncary

First Sunday Drive.

After spending Friday night and saturday under the car putting on slotted rotors and better pads, flushing the gearbox with kerosene and refilling with Redline MTL, filling the LSD with Redline as well, aaand bleeding brakes and clutch, it was time for a extra spirted drive.

Realise I definitely need a full suspension package and AKG bushings all round. Way too easy to out drive this car. And managed to catch crazyarab on the way home, what a tidy tidy tidy M3, love it. Told him to check Showroom later on today for this ha.

Some piccytures!

Include..

[Took away the pictures, sorry]

sigh

Edited by Incary

Looks like fun :)

Since this is a public forum, I would personally blank out the number plate given what you're up to.

I'm not concerned about that, not a single soul was endangered and no location can be proved.

But yes, fun!

Thanks for reminding me i need to get my LSD in.

Props to your misses also, need more woman like that.

I'm not concerned about that, not a single soul was endangered and no location can be proved.

I dont think the police will give a rats ar$e about either of your points. Your car is easily identifiable and you have obviously lost traction for an extended period of time (or whatever the wording is).

But whatever, its your money paying the fine.

lol, your car is a head turner man. Saw you at the lights and was like sh*t thats a nice E30...

Good effort mate, keep up the good work and catch you at the meet!

I would recommend taking her out to the track, I will keep you posted when I go next if you keen.

redline stuff are wicked! i've been searching for them here in NZ and am close to importing it in.

do you know where i could grab some?

cheers

I got the Redline MTL and 75W90 from BNT on Waterloo Rd, there is a branch in town as well. They have the whole range there pretty much. Gearbox really does sync up much faster and the diff just works like it should ha.

And I believe I was totally responsible today, spotters were place to watch for anything coming and the corners were ones that didn't have 400ft drops off the edge. And the car is quiet, and I certainly don't 'lap' on Fri and Sat or make a mess doing burnouts in town.

And will definitly take it to the Track.

Cant have been spotting all that well if a citroen crept into a pic :P

that said, nice car.

It's not a question of responsibility, but that since this is a public forum, your pictures may incriminate you. The other forum members are just trying to make you aware of this.

Car looks sweet by the way.

Even if I hid my number plate, anyone could search the net for the 10000 other posts I have made online with that same username, find my real name, and find out the cars I own.

The only solution is to not post pictures, but what kind of enthusist would that make me...

I know the consequences. But I thank you anyway, really :)

They were mint.

Shame you took them down.

+1

Great photo shoot, awesome photos and car.