Sign in to follow this  
VeeDub

16" BBS RS wheels for sale

I bought these but they will not work for what I want to do. They are BBS RS039 16x7, 4 x 114.3 et24. Am offering them here before they go on trademe - make an offer or call to discuss. I do not check bimmersport very often so best to get in touch on my cellphone: Tristan 021 073 6926

post-2126-1226277232_thumb.jpg

Nice wheels, nice Corrado too!

G/L with the sale.

Calling the wheelwhore!

Hello Sam????

4x114 though.

I can, however almost cost the seconds until JiB spots them and txts the seller asking the price.

JiB - ET24 plus your adaptors is only ET4. It won't fit.

Edited by CamB

4x114 though.

I can, however almost cost the seconds until JiB spots them and txts the seller asking the price.

JiB - ET24 plus your adaptors is only ET4. It won't fit.

ET4 will be the same as my 18p 8" - +1mm outward. I assure you they will fit :ph34r:

....But I need to buy more bits for brakes. Must. Not. Text. For. Price. Someone please confiscate my phone/internet access.

Guest SamSpargo

Errr, I have 17" RS' <_< 5x120 too...

These can be redrilled to 5x120 sweet as though. Good offset for chcuking big lips onto also...

ET4 will be the same as my 18p 8" - +1mm outward. I assure you they will fit :ph34r:

....But I need to buy more bits for brakes. Must. Not. Text. For. Price. Someone please confiscate my phone/internet access.

DO IT!

DO IT!

Do not do it! It might not move the wheel rim any further out but the tyre will move over the 14mm difference.

And lets not even consider the fronts.

Lol, I decided I was too poor to afford them. I'll stick to my RS's.

They'd fit. Needs massaged guards and too much camber. :lol:

Redrill to 4x100?

Quite possible to do depending on where the 114.3 holes are located.

very strange - if the centre bore is no bigger than 75mm they should be able to be redrilled

JiB is right, they can't be redrilled to 4 x 100 because the centre bore is too big. Well.. they can be, but it is very marginal and they might try and crack through to the centre. I'll measure the centrebore tonight and let you know how big it is.

I'd love to keep them, but am thinking that with adaptors they will end up being about an offset of 4 (my car is 35 offset) which would stick outside the guards too far.. Can you get 16" BBS RS in 4 x 100?

I'd love to keep them, but am thinking that with adaptors they will end up being about an offset of 4 (my car is 35 offset) which would stick outside the guards too far.. Can you get 16" BBS RS in 4 x 100?

Pretty sure you can, just rare as rocking horse sh*t and priced accordingly.

As Mike said, yes you can for $$$$$$$

Konig Remembers (identical to RS's) come in 16x7 4x100 +35 offset.

As Mike said, yes you can for $$$$$$$

Konig Remembers (identical to RS's) come in 16x7 4x100 +35 offset.

Any idea where from? Or same way i got these, wait, wait, wait and keep checking trademe etc?

Sure you could get the Konigs.. but then you wouldn't have the real deal would you! +35 is my car's factory offset, I want something with a lower offset that will fill the guards.

Any idea where from? Or same way i got these, wait, wait, wait and keep checking trademe etc?

Sure you could get the Konigs.. but then you wouldn't have the real deal would you! +35 is my car's factory offset, I want something with a lower offset that will fill the guards.

Pretty much, just wait. If you're really keen start checking out Ebay in europe.

or this guy maybe able to help:

http://www.felgen-man.de/english/indexenglish.html

(love the 3 piece hartges!)

BTW, just because offsets are the same the widths mean the konigs may stick out more than factory. Given the extra price premium for the real thing I'd think I'd be happy with replicas and spend the money elsewhere.

Edited by Mike

Are those RS' part numbers correct, OP? I can't find them in any of my RS files.

Definately 039.. I can't find details online anywhere either! Measured lips at 34mm last night, forgot what centrebore size was, about 78mm IIRC, will confirm tonight.

Definately 039.. I can't find details online anywhere either! Measured lips at 34mm last night, forgot what centrebore size was, about 78mm IIRC, will confirm tonight.

FYI, they are a Japanese RS. They come on a large early 90's Mazda saloon of some kind. Hence large centre bore and stud pattern.