Sign in to follow this  
petone

Oh dear

these pipes and slid for 15 metres. He walked away without a scratch

post-2-1094456442.jpg

Edited by petone

sh*t!

I was thinking after going in my mates honda how solid beemers are. It held up well for what looks like F*%4g heavy impact. nasty

yeh it is. He was coming from eastborn and lost it on the very last corner out of the bays, landed on the fuel pipes from the tanker terminal. theres a few dents in those as well

no half arse crashes there, he did it properly

well it definatly shows BMWs great saftey huh?

Feel sorry for the guy, looks like it couldve been a nice car

nath could be interested in the car.

Why has a Motronic engine got crappy L-jet accessories fitted to it :wacko:

I was wondering who would notice that. He didn't do the conversion properly. It should be using the motronic computer but he hookd it up to the L-jet computer. It didn't affect the power, it just ran a bit rich. I know its real dodgy but it ran so he was happy.

wow - thats a beatin administered...

How the heck did he get out of that un harmed?

If he does a buy back (assuming it was insured) Im sure he would have no trouble selling parts to make his money back. (leather, manual, 325...)

oh yea my mate who also likes bmws like the rest of us sends his condolences to the driver and wants to let him know his 323i is for sale

i know he only crashed it today but if he might be keen pm me for details

cheers

I think I'll take the seats, haven't decided yet tho, besides ryan, they for a 2 door. I'll see what he wants for the wheels. You've got 2 already havent you? There should be at least 2 straight wheels out of those four. And theres 4 brand new tyres.

He's only got 3rd party, so i'm helping him out by selling what i can for him. what makes it worse is hes just put in lots of money fixing it up- brakes, springs, shocks, clutch parts, tyres.

I think I'll take the seats, haven't decided yet tho, besides ryan, they for a 2 door. I'll see what he wants for the wheels. You've got 2 already havent you? There should be at least 2 straight wheels out of those four. And theres 4 brand new tyres.

He's only got 3rd party, so i'm helping him out by selling what i can for him. what makes it worse is hes just put in lots of money fixing it up- brakes, springs, shocks, clutch parts, tyres.

meh i only need the front ones dont care bout people in the back . but if u want them u got em cos its ur mate

yea i already got 2 so i need two more

yea as u said that one of the wheels a wrecked so there is only 3 of them i thought i could just take the 3 wheels and keep my two so i can have a bottle cap as my spare... maybe

i hav no idea how i will get the wheels from wellington tho

Guest Andrew

I was wondering who would notice that. He didn't do the conversion properly. It should be using the motronic computer but he hookd it up to the L-jet computer. It didn't affect the power, it just ran a bit rich. I know its real dodgy but it ran so he was happy.

Dave may be interested in the motor -

edit - it actually looks like an e21 now that car hah

Was he awake as it would be pretty dame hard to loss it on that corner unless he was planing on going for a swim i.e. was way way to heavy on the go pedal.... :confused:

Lucky to be alive if thats the case.