Sign in to follow this  
elmarco

Spotted Last Weekend....

Spotted these last weekend between Mechanics Bay and St Heliers:

Ferrari F40

2x bronze Lamborghinis (parked 2 spots away from each other at the Okahu bay marina)

1x black Lambo

So much for there being a credit crisis....

post-2935-1227502963_thumb.jpg

post-2935-1227503126_thumb.jpg

I think I also saw that same lambo parked up in Ohakune in July. Surprisingly they left it parked out on the main street overnight. I don't know what they were thinking, but they were lucky to not have the Raetihi locals come and bash it up. Its one hell of a 4WD ski wagon!

There was an identical one 2 or 3 spaces down which I didn't even see until I rode past it. Must be a comodity item now.

He/she should wash it, those rims are filthy!

oooooo The Lambo's WOF has run out 3 weeks ago.

Edited by Quailboy

Ferrari F40

Lucky! I would do anything to see an F40 in the flesh. One of my dream cars. :wub:

11,000kms on the F40!!!

I'd be thrashing the balls off it every chance I got.

You got it!! :D

Just realized the plate! Soo cool!

Edited by Nick021

Spotted it in St Heliers at Dingle Dell. The owner might live around there as i saw him further down the road checking tyres before he passed me....

Dunno how many there are in NZ, but there can't be many...

Pretty sure there is only the one the same guy owns a 288GTO also

There are at least three that I know of, this one below in Ch Ch and one that is unregistered and serviced by CCS.

Posted Image

My #1 dream car.

My #1 dream car.

I used to think I would love to own one, but the reality is give me a Cigarette Top Gun and a 68 RS Camaro for the same money any day....

Is it just my eyes or is the OOOOOO F40 missing the F40 embossed on the rear quarter/spoiler?

i spotted a fully badged ferrari f50 outwest f50 R on the plates but it was really a heavly fiberglassed toyota mr2

just want to know

why?

Heh, hope you left a note or had some words with the owner. Quite a few people have done that with MR2's, even made McLaren F1 replica's out of them!

The F40 definately looks like a copy as the F40 is missing off the side wing, the exhaust is not the correct one and the high stop brake light was never on the original.

Cheers

The F40 definately looks like a copy as the F40 is missing off the side wing, the exhaust is not the correct one and the high stop brake light was never on the original.

Cheers

Its a real Ferrari mate.

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=oooooo&search=Check

I love the F40. Back in the early 90's when i was on the continent, i saw my first one at Beaulie car museum parked up in the carpark. What a magnificent day that was.

However more memorable (especially to a 15y/o) was the F40 on FACTORY 'Prova' rego plates going absolutely bonkers over a mountain pass that runs between Modena/Maranello and Firenze. Never had i heard such a noise or seen such a sight.

*sigh*