Sign in to follow this  
M325is

Dont we just love the jealous

My old ladies E46 Coupe got keyed yesterday, she has had it since new and it was in immaculate condition, she is fuming and told me she would have killed the person had she caught him/her. $1200 to fix :angry:

I can just see them laughing whilst dragging the knuckles along the ground, I seriously hate the little apes that are doing this, bullet in the head is what they need!

I can just see them laughing whilst dragging the knuckles along the ground, I seriously hate the little apes that are doing this, bullet in the head is what they need!

The bad part is the bastards breed :lol:

The world needs some population culling. I think I know where to start.

I came out of a shop the other day and found some punk-ass leaning on my bike talking to another punk-ass. I am not a terribly threatening or scary person but I think I scared him in my 1-peice leathers, racing boots and carbon knuckled gloves. It is a well known fact that you do not touch someone elses bike because next thing it is lying on the ground with a big dent in the tank.

In North Dunedin (the student area), I've heard stories and seen people walking over cars, knocking off wing mirrors, rolling kegs down the road and hitting cars, smashing windows, all for no reason at all.

Needless to say my car stays at home.