Sign in to follow this  
mark247

1988 325i e30 with LSD

landed head first, snapping my collar bone

Ouch. That's no good at all - sorry to hear it!

My price has gone up. For two reasons.

1. A few of my mates reckon im ripping myself off.

2. I was planning on getting a motorcycle, but on monday got hit by a car while riding a scooter and landed head first, snapping my collar bone. So I will keep the car now IF i dont get a reasonably good price.

Thanks guys.

Ouch, that's gonna take a while to heal. $5500 is a bit rich though, you may think your car's worth that much but the market just isn't there at the moment. If you love it that much I say keep it. It just isn't safe to ride a bike with NZ motorists -_- A speedy recovery I wish you.

Take care out there when you get your motorbike.

I have hit a car as it U-turns in front of me without indicating, along with many other close calls.

Remember, ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time) and treat every cage like they are out to get you.

Heal quick mate and G/L with the sale of the car.

Ouch, that's gonna take a while to heal. $5500 is a bit rich though, you may think your car's worth that much but the market just isn't there at the moment. If you love it that much I say keep it. It just isn't safe to ride a bike with NZ motorists -_- A speedy recovery I wish you.

A bit rich i agree, i put it at that level because i wont let it go for any less while im in a sling... iv had a fair bit of interest surprisingly. Edited by Mark247

Take care out there when you get your motorbike.

I have hit a car as it U-turns in front of me without indicating, along with many other close calls.

Remember, ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time) and treat every cage like they are out to get you.

Heal quick mate and G/L with the sale of the car.

I always do, the way i got hit was really bad luck, hard to explain. i have been knocked off a bike before on a roundabout. you really gotta be careful. iv ridden bikes more than iv driven cars but man... i am not 100% sure it's a good idea anymore. Two spills in two years...