Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Fifth Gear: WRX STi vs Evo10

Guest Simon*

Slightly OT I know but I enjoyed this clip and thought I'd share

Tiff and Jason Plato again

nice! looks like a lot of fun in the wet!

annnd that last pass... woah!

Hey look its like top gear only gayer

Tiff Needles' a peice!

Whats with the Auto Evo?

Hey look its like top gear only gayer

+1 to that, all seem a bit queer

can't even get it into drive why is he on a car show..

Tiff Needles' a peice!

Whats with the Auto Evo?

Paddle shift isn't it

+1 to that, all seem a bit queer

can't even get it into drive why is he on a car show..

Might have been the fact that he drove Formula and Touring cars, he's the best driver out of all those car shows, and so what he says about a cars handling means something, unlike the top gear guys who play around, then get in a really really fast car, like the Caparo T1, and scare themselves down the straights, lock up into the corner, and understeer all the way round trying to regain the speed, and then give the car a poor review, 'BUT IT'SH FAST' Clarkson will say.

Why Mitsi gave 5th Gear an Auto Evo is the real Question.

Regardless of his remarkable race history, still a bunch of queers and not very good to watch.

Tiff's a legend driver, I agree Top Gear has a lot more money behind it but Jeremy Clarkson is a journalist, Tiff Needel is a race car driver.

Strange how you think someones queer by the way they speak? You may sound like that for all we know?

Me having a queer voice or not, Fifth Gear is still a sh*t program in my opinion.

Edited by skrillz

Me having a queer voice or not, Fifth Gear is still gonna be a sh*t program in my opinion.

Gonna be? I find it quite informative, they road test every day cars that you and i drive (can affored to drive).

Don't get me wrong top gear is a great show but a bit over the top when it comes to the cars they test!

5th gear is about cars,top gear is about jeremy clarckson and his opinion of some cars....

5th gear is about cars,top gear is about jeremy clarckson and his opinion of some cars....

You got that right.

Which makes top gear funny and entertaining.

Top Gear is all show and no go, you watch to be entertained not to be informed. Although some of the jokes are getting a little tired now.

Whilst Fifth Gear is all go and no show.....I mean who was that muppet they had fronting the last series with Tom? Chuck him and get VBH back up front and center.

What Id like to see on Top Gear is Clarkson, Hammond and Captain Slow have a bash in the reasonably priced car. Then we could compare them to the 'celebs' they have on and then find out just how well they can drive.

What Id like to see on Top Gear is Clarkson, Hammond and Captain Slow have a bash in the reasonably priced car. Then we could compare them to the 'celebs' they have on and then find out just how well they can drive.

Earlier in the series Clarkson did a lap in the reasonably priced car. I think he did a 1.52 and later managed to lower it to 1.50.

Its ok though, they have the stig.