Sign in to follow this  
94 325

For Sale: '04 325Ci M/Sport NZ NEW 61km

Great condition Motorsport Coupe, Last of the E46, looks even better as it is the faclift model. Most Factory options, Motorsport package (alloys, suspension, body kit). DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL. New tyres. Tiptronic. Full Electrics inc front seats. Air Bags everywhere, Black Leather (none of this half and half Jap stuff!!). Totally Factory Original (except for the Tinted windows, which do look great). Just comming upto 61500km. "Possible" BMW Service plan for 2yrs. Genuine Offers over $29000.00. Just genuine inquires only please, Todd 021606113, or email tmacleod@ihug.co.nz. thanks

post-459-1228956515_thumb.jpg

post-459-1228956524_thumb.jpg

post-459-1228956532_thumb.jpg

Edited by 94 325

Nice car, good luck with the sale.

Replacing with? ^_^

"Black Leather (none of this half and half Jap stuff!!)"

Who said half and half was Jap Stuff???

Nice car, good luck with the sale.

Replacing with? ^_^

Cheers. Need to sell as house is now more important than the car... prob go back to a 2000 mazda 626, which I had b4 i got into bmw's...

Cheers. Need to sell as house is now more important than the car... prob go back to a 2000 mazda 626, which I had b4 i got into bmw's...

Sure is, we did the same,better to have money earning money.. I sure do miss our nice new BMW though!

Just have to think about what nice BMW you will be able to pay cash for in a few years -_-