Sign in to follow this  
stylish_division

automotive paint in auckland

Im after some matched paint in a spraycan. Anyone know of a cheap place in auckland.. pref east auckland. My supplier has put prices up from $30 to $50.

or if anyone has some titanium silver lying around :P ill take it off your hands

L J Smitts...$50 is still a good price for custom spray paint.. remember it is a one off...its not like they make 1,000 at a time

L J Smitts...$50 is still a good price for custom spray paint.. remember it is a one off...its not like they make 1,000 at a time

yeah thats where i usually go, and theyr great. but just seeing if there are others out there that do it for cheaper. cheers

I have alot of automotive spray paints, just all the basic colors, have found that the royal blue matches the bmw dark blue exactly , have lots of other colors but havent tried them up against any bmws. 45$ for a box of 12 cans.

Theres a silver that looks like it would be a close match to the bmw silver.

also have cheaper paint 30$ a box of 12 only few colors in that range tho.

just pm if anyone is interested. keep in mind you must be 18 to buy spray paint now tho so dont ask if your younger.

Are they new ones ? Can you confirm on the silver colour ? how much if i just wanted silver and black, both are bmw's ?

Wairau Paint Centre in wairau road. Got a can to do my brothers eyebrows and cost bout $30

Are they new ones ? Can you confirm on the silver colour ? how much if i just wanted silver and black, both are bmw's ?

really need to see it next to the cars on a test panel, ive personally only tried the dark blue on a bmw . i try to sell per 12 cans can do mixed boxes tho.

really need to see it next to the cars on a test panel, ive personally only tried the dark blue on a bmw . i try to sell per 12 cans can do mixed boxes tho.

are these the mini cans of automotive paint sold at repco/supercheap?

so they are not bmw intended, but colours could be close?

Wairau Paint Centre in wairau road. Got a can to do my brothers eyebrows and cost bout $30

that sounds good, how big was can?

edit: shore, too far. cheers though

Edited by gdm.yo

Try Colourworks in Penrose.

You will have to take them a sample of the colour you want mixed.

They charge approx $25.00 per can.

No the paint i sell comes in full sized cans. not the small touch up ones. 100% acrylic epoxy paint.

colors are just the most common ones used on cars, the silver may be a close match but you really need to check i cant tell from your photo.

Try Colourworks in Penrose.

You will have to take them a sample of the colour you want mixed.

They charge approx $25.00 per can.

thats where i ended up. cost me 45 though <_<

No the paint i sell comes in full sized cans. not the small touch up ones. 100% acrylic epoxy paint.

colors are just the most common ones used on cars, the silver may be a close match but you really need to check i cant tell from your photo.

dam for full sized cans that would have been a bargain. too late now but thanks for offer!

2 cans of Brillantrot cost me $70 about 5 months ago at LJ Smitts

i heard they put prices back down to $30 a can, grr i feel ripped off now lol.

mate who works there said so, but dont put my word on it.

i heard they put prices back down to $30 a can, grr i feel ripped off now lol.

mate who works there said so, but dont put my word on it.

Autopaint in Central Park Drive, Henderson. I think they do $30/can, if you have the paint code and $35/can if they have to colour match.