Sign in to follow this  
SteveGB

NZ E30 Motorsport wanted

Guest Spargo

Red M325i 1990, FSH, full E30 options, leather etc etc etc 16K ph: 03 3089419 or 025 421 863

White M325i 1989, FSH, Motorsport options, 17" rims 19.2K ph 0274 059 101

On monday i will post another couple of M325i's for sale. You can find them for sale... I'm just not going to hgelp you till then! :P

FYI: i feel these couple of cars are rediculously over priced, but it only takes one buyer... right?

Thanks for the info - i will check the red one out. 16K is very pricey - 19K is very funny! Any other leads appreciated - cause i dont seem to be able to find these cars thru the normal channels.

Cheers

Steve

Normal channels would be , trademe, NZ Herald, Autotrader, trade and exchange and then maybe the Classic Car mag and a couple of the other web sites like classic car fair. I am i missing anything interesting?

On the issue of price I would expect to be able to get a very good NZ car for 11 - 14K - that seems to be in line with the discussion on the earlier thread - 16 to 19k is pretty optimistic even for a perfect low miles car i think. While i am sure that one could be had for less, say 9 -10, i suspect that they may need a bit of cash spent on them. Not to say that any car wont need money spent on it but i have found through experience that its generally best to manage your risk in this respect and go for a better car for a bit more. Parts and labour can quickly add up to a couple of K. Any known weak points on these cars that need to be watched?