Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

Who did i see ?

Hey guys, live out omokoroa area,

driving into town, behind an r8 the other day, which was a eye opener

only to catch out of the corner of my eye two MINT WHITE e30's drive past,

main hi way near whakamaramara (omokoroa). (tauranga to auckland high way )

let your self be known if it were you,

cause damn, those e30's were sexy

was probly blair (BRS) and jason (SIR E30), they are road trippn for new years....

i was hoping they saw me with ma head, and hands out the window trying to grab a touch of the e30 ness as i drove past, while yelling GIGGEDY GIGGEDY ! (caltex station whakamamamara )

heeey that would have been us!

we were crusing from the mount to whitianga!

nothing beats 2 hot e30s together! :)

Saw a mint as E30 on our way to rotorua this weekend, from memory its a guy here .. maybe a 316 (was on trademe from aucks not that long ago i think) cant think of his name

gutted we didnt get to meet up blair and jason ..those roads to otama are shocking thats why i didnt take myn :)hopefully we can catch up sometime sooon

gutted we didnt get to meet up blair and jason ..those roads to otama are shocking thats why i didnt take myn :)hopefully we can catch up sometime sooon

lol those roads were bad as! we tried coming over in my car... thort it wouldn't be a problem but had to turn around... too low haha...the wagon made it over tho on the 3rd

You were going to Otama? Where were you staying? We built and owned the big two story place on the corner just after you turn right to go to Opito Bay. We sold it in 2002 when my dad got sick and couldn't get down there.

Wait a minute, by any chance were you in a E30 race car or a E30 convertible? We saw both those cars within 5 minutes of each other, I flashed my lights at whoever was in the race car and they waved back.

You were going to Otama? Where were you staying? We built and owned the big two story place on the corner just after you turn right to go to Opito Bay. We sold it in 2002 when my dad got sick and couldn't get down there.

we were in whitianga but headed to otama and opito one day... love the coromandel!