Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

e30 Aftermarket engine/tranny mounts

Guest FrantiC

Anyone make any good recommendations on new engine and tranny mounts, like solid poly mounts or soemthing and where to get them?

Just after something that is stronger and last longer than the OEM rubber mounts.

I am now using solid urathane mounts in my race car and will be using them in my 325 road car as I am sick of the rubbish BMW ones.

I have got a spare 3 sets of these if you are keen. Purchased from BNT through Autolign. Made by Kelpro. They are actually for Jags. But are exactly the same dimensions as the BMW E30 ones. They come with nuts and washers for mounting. Stops your motor moving around too.

$85 for a pair + courier

I have 3 sets.

Guest FrantiC

I am now using solid urathane mounts in my race car and will be using them in my 325 road car as I am sick of the rubbish BMW ones.

I have got a spare 3 sets of these if you are keen. Purchased from BNT through Autolign. Made by Kelpro. They are actually for Jags. But are exactly the same dimensions as the BMW E30 ones. They come with nuts and washers for mounting. Stops your motor moving around too.

$85 for a pair + courier

I have 3 sets.

Oh yeah, Might be keen sweet. Are you able to hold me a pair until mid next week?

I suppose everyone likes their car different and thats a good thing as we are individuals, but to add to your experience I have just fitted new oem engine mounts to an E30 that is about 22 years old and done 200000kms would you not agree that the oems lasted pretty well? Do you think that the word used to describe them was a little harsh or are you saying that you expect the replacements you fitted to far outlast the ones made for the car?