Sign in to follow this  
far4ngn

Anyone available to look over a car for me in Akl?

Guys

I'd like to look over a car based in Akl and wondered if anyone had time to go take a look and report back, before I make the trip myself :)

I'll get the exact location for you.

Cheers

Paul

If it's a Beemer and you want to buy it, then get Glenn (Botany Motor Worx) to do a prepurchase on it.

It's well worth while.

If its South Auckland I can have a look for you. :)

I think I know the one you are after, auto 325i on tm, best of luck with it mate.

Max (Tastic), you do worry me sometimes.... you spying on me :) Either that or we have similar tastes...oh that Golf in Nelson isnt for sale anymore, he's keeping it.

So yes the car is most definitely a BMW, the car is a SA Import, Auto 1991, needs some Mtech II bodykit replacing and some minor tidyups, it's currently in Penrose. Thought I'd try another SA after selling Penry's old one.

I'll need the rear spoiler and the front valance, plus the seat repairing....need to ring Ray (HellBM)

Just need someone to take a look and see if it's ok....few bits of rust on sunroof and one door.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=197454414

It's not actually an M325i is it?

No just a normal 325i, the M needs removing....plus no LSD on these models.

Max (Tastic), you do worry me sometimes.... you spying on me :) Either that or we have similar tastes...oh that Golf in Nelson isnt for sale anymore, he's keeping it.

Haha I was just doing the regular trademe rounds and recognized your username in the Qs and As, honest! But yes I think we do have very similar tastes... old vdubs and old bmws. I have no idea why no one snapd that mk1 one up when he offered it for 2000... even at 3000 it was good buying IMO. Pity.

...back on topic, someone go look at the car.

Max (Tastic), you do worry me sometimes

and your worrying me....you buy one, sell it just as quickly and are now buying another :blink:

I see your sidebar says you have no BMW's now....did you sell the 'is' aswell ?

and your worrying me....you buy one, sell it just as quickly and are now buying another :blink:

I see your sidebar says you have no BMW's now....did you sell the 'is' aswell ?

hahaha he came and drove mine the other day too....i think he is just addicted to driving BMWs!

Max whats happening to the 316?Are you still contemplating selling it?

Yeah Martyn, I've had some bad luck with the good old BMW's lately and decided I had to sell some. The 'is' I sold to kick the BMW habit...but that hasn't lasted long and I now want another tsk.

I just love doing German cars up, especially BMW's, maybe I need to see a Doctor :) or possibly open my own restoration business. I just need a big shed to keep them all in....

Thought I'd get another project, so the search is on.

hahaha he came and drove mine the other day too....i think he is just addicted to driving BMWs!

Max whats happening to the 316?Are you still contemplating selling it?

It was a 318i thank you very much! And yes its sold I've moved to Perth :)