Sign in to follow this  
Yasthil

15" and 16" wheels and tyres.

Hey guys,

Will attach photo's Friday evening, and specific details. Classic and older factory rims available, full sets between 250 and 400. Mainly E28, E34, and E30.

I can get pricing on tyres( (also semi slicks), or if you supply your own I can arrange free fitting and balancing.

Furthermore, I can arrange painting or refurbishment or polishing, or at least provide quotes from reputable workshops.

just getting the word out, these will not be advertised anywhere else, only on Bimmersport, some are available through various mag dealers throughout NZ.

(Only selling wheels specifically for a straight fit, I cannot and will not supply adapters or spacers)

More info to come.

Edited by Yasthil

Hello Ive got a E34 89 530i and am thinking of getting bigger wheels for it or refurbish the baskets weaves on it. where are you im in wellington?

If you have some 15' weaves for a e30 I would be interested

+1 :D

+1 for the 15's and price thanks, also a quote for the 16's if you can. p.s. apologies for dragin up an old thread...

Cheers!

Edited by BLACK DORIS