Sign in to follow this  
savant

E30 M3

Selling my E30 M3

Posted Image

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=200401849

Edit (Simon): - Willie I've taken the liberty of moving this thread to the For Sale section as you are selling your own car, not discussing something 3rd party on TM.

Members I have cleaned this thread up, removing all but those posts relevant to the sale of this fine automobile. The price is the price, and if you are in a position to negotiate it, by all means do so with "savant" via phone, PM or email. Anyone transgressing this simple rule or spoiling this or any other topic with unsolicited garbage will have their posts deleted and face probable account suspension.

Yours dutifully,

King M*ppet ;)

Edited by Simon*

It's not really a have to, in the same way I don't really "have to" get a Porsche Turbo ;)

So are you doing a swap kind of thing?

Laurence

He's going for the 964 Turbo 3.6L, either that or the CSL right Willie? :P

Sweeet!! :) going from NA to FI :P

Willie, was your e30 M3 a standard 2.3L engine? or had it had some mods done to it?

Laurence

I think possibly the only thing to faulter on this car is that it is not LHD..(i.e not original) although for registration purposes this is a good thing.

Point is not spending money on it but the fact that it is an APPRECIATING CLASSIC that is VERY hard to come by in such a well groomed state... Click now?

I like it. Don't have $50k to spend on one but I'm still allowed to look and drool! I'm pretty sure my mrs would understand if you were desperate and needed $12 grand sharpish (might get all cold and frosty for a week or so at casa del marco though)! ;)

Funnily enough, I like Porsche's as well....

Dropped the asking to $45,000. I see there are a few others on Trademe so if anyone is seriously looking give me a call and we can talk money.

Cheers

Interested on what he got for it Ollie.. PM if you like?

Edited by KSMYRS

Close enough to what I was asking, held on to a few bits and pieces.

New owner will take very good care of it I think :)

Is the new owner a bimmersporter? / will he/she be making the move over onto the forum?