Sign in to follow this  
Avenged.SSE

Is this cheappppp or what?

This thing - 330CI motorsport, 2002, 86000kms, 'B grade' which I can only imagine as being immaculate as I've seen their 'C grade' cars before and those look perfectly fine.

http://www.turners.co.nz/Vehicles/Pages/Ve...amp;scrpage=sea

Those were Alpina's latest 20 spoke which appeared on the E46....count the spokes 20...copies have 19.Don't see what all the fuss is about, just another E46, 1 of 4 million.

What makes you think they arent genuine ?

Know a guy at turners, talked to him earlier and he mentioned they weren't genuine. Never counted the spokes personally. Will call him later and set him straight! :D

The price is only an estimate. Dont even reckon its overly cheap IMO.

Dirty auto too....Boooooooo

Know a guy at turners, talked to him earlier and he mentioned they weren't genuine. Never counted the spokes personally. Will call him later and set him straight! :D

Call him back and offer him $50 for them. Without getting close up they look the business to me.

The reason why I found it so cheap is comparing it to what's currently on trade me - whereby the cheapest motorsport 330CI is $26k

A couple of months ago a 330i motorsport in MANUAL didn't sell on TM for about 2 months at 21k. Put it on $1 res and it sold for high teens.

Asking price on TM is in no way an indication of how much they are selling for. Not everyone buys cars through TM either.

Nice looking bit of metal, but nothing special and estimate is in my opinion about fair market value if its in very good cond.