Sign in to follow this  
entscheidend

For Sale BMW E39 540i individual

if only it were manual.... <_<

Manual????

I myself own a 99 540i Msport and the auto is hands down dead set amazing. You can change the gears with the position of your right foot. You can floor the car without chopping it down a gear as well. I will paint a picture. You pull out of a side street and let it cruise into 2nd gear. At this point you put your foot down until it reaches the kick down point and hold it there. Feel the grunt and all the torque as it pulls like a school boy all the way to red line from 2000 RPM. I would never own a Japanese Auto and I love manuals but these cars!! WOW. My 99 328i was the same also.

I'm in love. Pity this is probably just a month or two to early for me!

I'm in love. Pity this is probably just a month or two to early for me!

From what i'm told you couldnt go wrong with this one-Go to the bank mate-quick!!

Seriously,this is one out of the box-I mean how many "individual" 540's can there be in NZ.

Edited by 1rotty

What a pity my m5 did not sell i would have bought it off you now, looks a really nice car and an unusual interior

Edited by Graham m5

Too slow guys.

Oh well, at least you wont have to wait too long for it to come back on the market-oops ;)