Sign in to follow this  
ACS E46

NEW E46/E39/E36 M3 Front Bumper

Hey people,

I am getting a new, unpainted E46 Front Bumper from abroad and was wondering if any of you out there are keen to get one as well. Tax and frieght is quite costly, so spittling the cost would be benificial. Also, the more bumpers we buy, the more discount. I have been doing a bit of research and these are by far the best quality, and value, that i have seen.

Bumper Details

• Fits 2dr/4dr E46
  • No Modifications required (just bolt-on and paint)
  • Made of High Quality ABS Plastic
  • Comes with pair of Fog Lights and Mesh

Shipping is around $400 to AKL (quote for 2 bumpers) and the bumpers are around $599 each. The more we buy, the cheaper. I will place orders on the 16th of Feb so just wanting to get numbers. Any questions, just let me know!

PS: They also do E39 & E36 bumpers for around the same price and same quality. (Comes with mesh, fog lights and mounts etc) :)

Cheers,

Dan

So are you talking $600 for the bumper plus freight, duty and gst?

Yeah, the bumpers are roughtly $600 each and I got Quoted roughly $400 for Frieght (for 2 bumpers)

The more bumpers i buy, the cheaper the bumpers will be (eg. instead of $600 ea they will be around $550 etc) + Shipping + Duty.

Once i have numbers I can get the exact price quoted in NZD Inlcusive of tax, duty and freight. The freight is cheaper between 2 - 3 people cause we can split it 3 ways and the cubic volume is still counted roughly the same as 1 bumper (so I am told)

Hope that helps?

Cheers

Well I hate to burst your bubble but there have been plenty of e39 msport bumpers on TM with all the goodies youve listed for $500.

You can get genuine front spoilers from overseas for not a lot more than this.

Euro 2000 car parts in Auckland sell all the bumpers you listed for less than $600.

And I bought an E36 M3 replica bumper off Trademe for $450 delivered. :huh:

Euro 2000 car parts in Auckland sell all the bumpers you listed for less than $600.

And I bought an E36 M3 replica bumper off Trademe for $450 delivered. :huh:

Cool, mate. I didnt know bout this website. Thanks for the heads up!

I was quoted $900 retail (or ther abouts) for a 2dr brand new OEM front bumper from Jerry Clayton a while back.

OEM e46 m3 '01 bumper shells are about $1900 new. Doesnt include brake ducts or fog lights.