Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Pissed off

Thought I had got myself a great deal on a replacement motor for my 325.

Won a $1 reserve on a 91 E30 M20B25 that came with ECU and all the loom. Aution ended at just over $206. At the time I was a bit too stoked that I got it so cheap. Should have knowen it would be to good to be true.

Sent numerous emails and even located the guys cell number. No replies at all.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=201093902

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings....?member=2178425

Also just noticed that someone made an offer to which the guy replied. Could mean that it was sold long before the auction ended.

Does anybody know this guy? From Papakura. Name is Toni Mac.

Guest Simon*

Mate I feel your pain. I absolutely hate this! Like freakin' breaking a contract - you feel like sending the cops round! Have you been in touch with TM?

Happened to me with an ipod touch on NR. Got it super cheap and they just got cold feet about letting it go for so little. Finally got one email a long time later telling me to suck it up, so I replied reciting all the things I'd found out about the little prick, his address, parents' names, trading history, bebo page, haha! Told him one day when he wasn't looking I'd be there to f**k him up ;) I hope he's still looking over his shoulder

Guest Simon*

Does anybody know this guy? From Papakura. Name is Toni Mac.

Toni with an "i" would be a chick perhaps? And the username suggests his mum?

Hmm yeah could be a female. Would make sense. Lets just hope they are not checking their emails. They actually had quite a bit of E30 gear listed. And I see none of it has shown up in their feedback area. Suggesting nobody has been able to contact them.

I have already attained their address and other numbers. See where this goes.

Sweet. They finally rang me. Well someone did anyway. Think the seller went overseas before the auction ended.

Not so pissed off anymore. Back to being stoked.

Sweet. They finally rang me. Well someone did anyway. Think the seller went overseas before the auction ended.

Not so pissed off anymore. Back to being stoked.

Haha, good to hear that mate.

Mate I feel your pain. I absolutely hate this! Like freakin' breaking a contract - you feel like sending the cops round! Have you been in touch with TM?

Happened to me with an ipod touch on NR. Got it super cheap and they just got cold feet about letting it go for so little. Finally got one email a long time later telling me to suck it up, so I replied reciting all the things I'd found out about the little prick, his address, parents' names, trading history, bebo page, haha! Told him one day when he wasn't looking I'd be there to f**k him up ;) I hope he's still looking over his shoulder

Hay stick to the topic and mind the language please !!! not lookin good for a mod...

Hay stick to the topic and mind the language please !!! not lookin good for a mod...

Pick your fights mate. He shared a similar story regarding trade me idiots, didn't go off on a tangent involving many other posts etc. like half the other topics in the board. Language is also restrained compared to recent posts in other topics. Don't try and clean up the board mate, its the moderators jobs and they do it extremely well when it needs doing.

Pick your fights mate. He shared a similar story regarding trade me idiots, didn't go off on a tangent involving many other posts etc. like half the other topics in the board. Language is also restrained compared to recent posts in other topics. Don't try and clean up the board mate, its the moderators jobs and they do it extremely well when it needs doing.

Im not fighting he is a moderator so should know better lol some peeps

To the OP: Hope your tradme problem is soon sorted.

To others: If you have a problem with a moderators behaviour or the way in which they moderate, the correct channel is to contact them personally by PM, or contact another mod, not to post in someones thread.

To rjac001: Please contact Simon personally, or you can PM me or any other of the moderation or admin team for follow up if you want.

Locked.

Edited by bravo