Sign in to follow this  
Izako

Service light won't reset

The oil service light (E36 M3) won't reset after few attempts by the guys at AA workshop. My airbag also light stays lit and there's 2 faults that won't clear; drivers' firing pin and something else on passenger side (can't remember). Car has never been in accident. What do ya think?

Bring it into me and I'll do it for you. It could be their scanner and I'll also tell you what needs to be done with the airbag fault. Can look at it today if you like. Give me a call Ph.2722546

Cheers

Glenn

Bring it into me and I'll do it for you. It could be their scanner and I'll also tell you what needs to be done with the airbag fault. Can look at it today if you like. Give me a call Ph.2722546

Cheers

Glenn

I wouldn't mind that; only problem is car's not registered yet so i can't drive it there. I recently imported it and is fixing up the little niggles so i can do rego/wof.

Just drive it. If the cops pull you over mention it has just been imported (show documents) and tell them you're taking it to Glenn's. Provide his phone number so they can confirm.

I wouldn't mind that; only problem is car's not registered yet so i can't drive it there. I recently imported it and is fixing up the little niggles so i can do rego/wof.

Off topic, but I was under the impression that no more e36's were able to be registered now if they weren't done before last year some time due to changes in the rules? Can someone enlighten me?

Off topic, but I was under the impression that no more e36's were able to be registered now if they weren't done before last year some time due to changes in the rules? Can someone enlighten me?

If it has compliance certificate there's no problem.