Sign in to follow this  
majsty

Bonnet & boot badge to suit e36

Some loser nicked both of mine the other day, car has been parked on the street for 18 months so I guess I was lucky they lasted that long? :(

Has anybody got a pair they don't want?

I have new ones $40 incl Gst

cool

i will pop in when i get to auckland. we had a change of plan and are coming back to auckland on wednesday. so wont be that long

do you also have the rear bumper trim (the middle one, the one with the 2 sensors sitting in it).

other problem with the car is the driver side mirror (only the glass is broken)

cool

i will pop in when i get to auckland. we had a change of plan and are coming back to auckland on wednesday. so wont be that long

do you also have the rear bumper trim (the middle one, the one with the 2 sensors sitting in it).

other problem with the car is the driver side mirror (only the glass is broken)

Chassis # and I'll price them for you. I could get them in for you before you get up here

Chassis # and I'll price them for you. I could get them in for you before you get up here

thanks

now that you are pricing them, could you also check the tail lights?

its wbagf62050df96356

cheers

thanks

now that you are pricing them, could you also check the tail lights?

its wbagf62050df96356

cheers

Complete new tail lights ??

Complete new tail lights ??

they are faded (specially the left hand side as it has a crack in it as well)

Bumper trim moulding (PDC)$185.67

Drivers mirror glass (ETC) $684.45...yes mirror glass only....X5 ones are $1,100 + Gst

Tail light assembly $444.49 each (amber indicators)

All parts inclusive of Gst with 10% Bimmersport discount

Scarey owning a luxury E38 :(

Edit: Clear indicator rear tail lights are cheaper (R/H X Germany though) $358.43 incl

Note: These are all OEM parts & will fit properly

Edited by *Glenn*

Bumper trim moulding (PDC)$185.67

Drivers mirror glass (ETC) $684.45...yes mirror glass only....X5 ones are $1,100 + Gst

Tail light assembly $444.49 each (amber indicators)

All parts inclusive of Gst with 10% Bimmersport discount

Scarey owning a luxury E38 :(

Edit: Clear indicator rear tail lights are cheaper (R/H X Germany though) $358.43 incl

Note: These are all OEM parts & will fit properly

Thanks Glenn

i will think about it and let you know,

about the tail lights, i was checking some aftermarkets. what do you think about the aftermarkets ones?

by the way, how much are the sensors?

cheers

Edited by alijanjan

Thanks Glenn

about the tail lights, i was checking some aftermarkets. what do you think about the aftermarkets ones?

cheers

Just be carefull...some aftermarket ones dont fit properly & leak..or crack. I'm at home..no price on sensors till Monday

Just ring dealer I'll do 10% less

Just be carefull...some aftermarket ones dont fit properly & leak..or crack. I'm at home..no price on sensors till Monday

Just ring dealer I'll do 10% less

thanks, dont worry about the sensors. i just checked them they all seems to be working(if im right, i think as long as they make that clicking noise, they are working? and they all do)

not too sure about aftermarkets then. it was online stores, so there is no return even if they are not the perfect fit

ill get back to you about the rest

Thanks Glenn

cheers

Thanks again Glenn

I will see how it goes. i have bought a second hand badge for now and will wait a little bit longer on the rest (money problem!)

i will however come and see you regarding the other problems the car has. the free play on the steering wheeel and also the air bag light. the airbag light switches off after few second like it is supposed to but then (after 1 second) it comes back on for about 2 minutes. it will then turns off and stay that way untill next time the car is switched off and on again

Would wednesday or thursday be ok?

Thanks again Glenn

I will see how it goes. i have bought a second hand badge for now and will wait a little bit longer on the rest (money problem!)

i will however come and see you regarding the other problems the car has. the free play on the steering wheeel and also the air bag light. the airbag light switches off after few second like it is supposed to but then (after 1 second) it comes back on for about 2 minutes. it will then turns off and stay that way untill next time the car is switched off and on again

Would wednesday or thursday be ok?

Should be OK..give me a call tomorrow at work

Should be OK..give me a call tomorrow at work

will try to, if not will call you when i get to auckland( im driving all the way from chch to akl!)

im still trying to see if i can get the parts, second hand or probably aftermarket to save some money

cheers