Sign in to follow this  
323e30

Bmw Aftermarket parts Whos interested?

Whitline do a tower brace for the E30, it is high quality and tested. Was $270 from memory ;)

Do they do Tech-II steering wheels and leather gear knobs??

I’ll take one of each.

Not sure on the steering wheel but they have the gear knobs,

will need to get a price as there constantly changing.

Didnt see any whiteline gear but theres basically two options for e30 strut braces, Rubbish option or Quality option.

The 200$ ones are really well made and are solid , normally made out of billet allot. I also remember seeing alloy and carbon fiber ones but they were around the 280$ -300$ mark. Main bar was carbon strut mounts were alloy.

can you get hold of a CDA type carbon air induction kit for a m20b25?

Can you add an image? theres a bunch of carbon fiber induction kits available will need to get prices tho.

Can you add an image? theres a bunch of carbon fiber induction kits available will need to get prices tho.

sweet man here ya go

link

post-1647-1234496647_thumb.jpg

Edited by M 325i

Ill Take one of those strut braces that Brams is getting (e30 f/l if it matters) the $200 jobby

also can you get these lights but fully smoked for a better price than the tm ones? (full set of tails and front and side indicators)

Link

and pending price i could be swayed toward the carbon intake posted above for the m20b25

Also would anyone know if a rear strut brace could fit aroud/ past the long range fuel tank in an e30?

Cheers

Edited by Matty104

Ill Take one of those strut braces that Brams is getting (e30 f/l if it matters) the $200 jobby

also can you get these lights but fully smoked for a better price than the tm ones? (full set of tails and front and side indicators)

Link

and pending price i could be swayed toward the carbon intake posted above for the m20b25

Also would anyone know if a rear strut brace could fit aroud/ past the long range fuel tank in an e30?

Cheers

full set of fully smoked lights , same as shown on trademe.

Rears alone 255$

sides alone 55$

fronts alone 85$

can do the lot for 370$ (the ones on trademe cost 45$ extra for postage from Austrailia, I have included postage price from Thailand within price given)

The rear strut bars go strait across the rear struts, Im not sure it the expansion tank will interfere, good chance it does.

full set of fully smoked lights , same as shown on trademe.

Rears alone 255$

sides alone 55$

fronts alone 85$

can do the lot for 370$ (the ones on trademe cost 45$ extra for postage from Austrailia, I have included postage price from Thailand within price given)

The rear strut bars go strait across the rear struts, Im not sure it the expansion tank will interfere, good chance it does.

awesome, ill take a set of them of them aswell as the front strut brace, ive had a look around the expansion tank and will do some more research on the rear and get back to you ,

Matt

awesome, ill take a set of them of them aswell as the front strut brace, ive had a look around the expansion tank and will do some more research on the rear and get back to you ,

Matt

No worries will keep you updated , plenty of time at this stage to see what story with rear strut bar is. Basically if you can sit a stick across the top of the two strut towers you will be able to get the strut bar on i think.

How about Angel eye kit for a e36 compact (Ti)

I ask because I hear they are different for all other models Dunno about it but I have to ask.

How about Angel eye kit for a e36 compact (Ti)

I ask because I hear they are different for all other models Dunno about it but I have to ask.

kits 120$ or so, actual lights are 380$

HID kit for E38 740i?

And

20x8.5 and 20x10 et20 Alpina reps :D

HID kit for E38 740i?

And

Ill need to double check on those prices , but think the hid kits were around 120$ or so

didnt price many mags when i was there. to get them sent back is pretty expensive unless you put the on a boat in bulk. airfreight is around 360$ per rim plus taxes , and on a boat is about $600 per cubic meter but its a bit wait.

hi im after an after market exhaust or muffler for a 95 3.0L e36 m3

thanks

jeremy

most likely cheaper in Nzd. But will have a look

think these were around 240$ a pair , will need to double check tho the lights vary alot in price

could you also see if you can get the driver side mirror( the glass only), the key rubbers for the key(remote), and rear bumper trim (its the model with pdc), i know bumper trims could be expensive due to size

mirror and tail light are must for my car, (both broken) bumper trim broken but not really that bad

it was the e38 (early model, 1994)

thanks again

Edited by alijanjan

could you also see if you can get the driver side mirror( the glass only), the key rubbers for the key(remote), and rear bumper trim (its the model with pdc), i know bumper trims could be expensive due to size

mirror and tail light are must for my car, (both broken) bumper trim broken but not really that bad

it was the e38 (early model, 1994)

thanks again

Cant get the mirror or key buttons mite be able to get the trim tho.

only mirrors i can get are aftermarket ones in pairs.

HID kit for E38 740i?

And

You only get Alpina replicas in 17', for 20's you'll have to buy the real thing :D Edited by Penry

^^ Damn, so much $$'s.

How bout full set of OEM style clear tails,side repeaters and front indicators. For 1996 E38 (not mine) When can I get em B)