Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

My Baby

Sorry I left this so late, but I figure someone on here might really want a mint example E36 M3.

I never posted here as I was under the assumption that everyone checks trademe but I figure it can't hurt plus I want to make sure no one here misses out.

As I have suggested on the forums the car is practically sold and is going through the closing stages of the deal.

Having said that, I will still accept $21K (as the current offer on the table is for $20K).

Once the guy pays for the inspection I won't back out on the deal and leave it for him to decide, in other words if you want to take this car off my hands you have to be quick.

He will be booking it in for inspection in a week or two (while I fix a few minor things on the car).

Just got it back from the panel beaters and boy does it look good now, makes my heart sink and I keep thinking to myself... what am I doing!

Anyhow, already took the leap so here is the link:

TradeMe Link

Edited by crazyarab

I mean this is the best way possible and its obviously your decision to make here, but if I had a deal with someone to by their car, albeit subject to inspection, and I found out they were willing to sell the car for only a grand more I wouldnt be very happy.

I mean this is the best way possible and its obviously your decision to make here, but if I had a deal with someone to by their car, albeit subject to inspection, and I found out they were willing to sell the car for only a grand more I wouldnt be very happy.

Bugger that. Get as much dough as you can sir

The listing is still up and the potential buyer has not given me a deposit nor has suggested to me I should take it down... I would like to get as much as I can for it as I have put my heart and soul into this car!

Don't know about you but $1000 is no small ammount in my books...

Believe it or not it's not only about the money, I am posting here in case someone here has not seen it and is looking for arguably one of the best E36 on the market.

As I mentioned, once the buyer has payed for the inspection I will take the car off the market immediately until he has made his final decision.

Fair comment though, I will touch bases with him and make sure he is OK with me trying one last "push".

The listing is still up and the potential buyer has not given me a deposit nor has suggested to me I should take it down... I would like to get as much as I can for it as I have put my heart and soul into this car!

Thats fair enough then. Like I said I wasnt meaning it in a bad way, its just that I read it as being a done deal with a price agreed although subject to the buyer getting an inspection thats all.

Thats fair enough then. Like I said I wasnt meaning it in a bad way, its just that I read it as being a done deal with a price agreed although subject to the buyer getting an inspection thats all.

Yeh, he is very serious however it's still not set in stone.

I have taken your comment into consideration and e-mailed him about it to avoid any "hard feelings".

Last thing I want to do is piss off a potential buyer...

or is it :ph34r:...

lol, man it's going to be hard to see her go :(

money talks , bulls&^*t walks.

until the deal is done its not a deal

money talks , bulls&^*t walks.

until the deal is done its not a deal

Oh for crying out loud

I quote....

As I have suggested on the forums the car is practically sold

Does that not sound like a deal is done?

Not being a d*ck, but EVERY car I have had and sold has had someone who had "practicly bought" the car.

Every time they say yip,definitly going to buy it see you Xday they never have ended up showing up,even after I have taken the car off trademe etc.

So from now on my listings stay up 'til I got cash in my hand or CLEARED money in my account.

Good on ya mate, good luck with the sale.

When the car drives out the driveway and the cash is in hand.....that is when the car is sold!

Taking it for an inspection does mean the person is interested but hey its only a couple of hundred dollars at the most for them to get it checked and in the whole scheme of things (20k) its a pittence. Things may not pan out for them and forgoing the small inspection cost is nothing. Hey ive done it before.

Id be leaving that car on trade me till the deals done.

Good luck BTW the car is beautiful!

Does that not sound like a deal is done?

Don't worry man, I know where you are coming from and I have addressed the issue. Thanks for the comment ^_^, I did not think of it that way.

But yeh, I am sure he will understand.

When the car drives out the driveway and the cash is in hand.....that is when the car is sold!

Taking it for an inspection does mean the person is interested but hey its only a couple of hundred dollars at the most for them to get it checked and in the whole scheme of things (20k) its a pittence. Things may not pan out for them and forgoing the small inspection cost is nothing. Hey ive done it before.

Id be leaving that car on trade me till the deals done.

Good luck BTW the car is beautiful!

Yup - me too. Plenty of time wasters out there.

Good luck - hope it stays in the BS family as it does look special (more so with the BBS wheels - gucci!).

Good luck with the sale brother.

Nicest E36 M3 i've seen in NZ.

Credit to you. B)

Thanks for the comments guys, the car is definitely special and I am very proud of how it has turned out.

I have a few things popping around in my head, I am a bit like a shark I have to keep moving to stay alive.

Tossing up between upgrading, racing or investing and all of these options require $$$!

I am in no rush to sell and hence the car has been on the market for a while now, but as you guys have found out the magic number is $20K+

Will be very sad to see it go but I will move on to bigger and better things in the future, almost certain an MPowered car will be on the cards :)

Edited by crazyarab