Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

Aieeeeeee flat tire

Got a flat today, i noticed it was low early last night and it drove to work alright today but was damn near fully flat when i went to leave. I think iv sourced it to a puncture just to the outside of the middle of the tire. Can it be repaired? And by whom? Also was just wondering whats the recommended tire pressure of r888's for general road use?

Cheers

Andrew

Got a flat today, i noticed it was low early last night and it drove to work alright today but was damn near fully flat when i went to leave. I think iv sourced it to a puncture just to the outside of the middle of the tire. Can it be repaired? And by whom? Also was just wondering whats the recommended tire pressure of r888's for general road use?

Cheers

Andrew

Realy you should just stop driving like a maniac bro. But yes its repairable, bring it to me (you know where i live) n i can fix it with a sticky plaster or two. Reccomended pressure for these babies in bout 10psi?? so you got it right on with the puncture bro! just my 2c

Realy you should just stop driving like a maniac bro. But yes its repairable, bring it to me (you know where i live) n i can fix it with a sticky plaster or two. Reccomended pressure for these babies in bout 10psi?? so you got it right on with the puncture bro! just my 2c

Thats high and mighty coming from you :P. Im glad iv got a friend like you, i dnt know how id cope otherwise

Most tyre shops should be able to repair it for you.

Posted Image

By the looks of your diagram it should be repairable then. Il take it to beaurepaires on monday.

By the looks of your diagram it should be repairable then. Il take it to beaurepaires on monday.

Algood bro!, yea ring round if you wana be a jew, I've had a few done, and normally costs $20 but some places try get 30 or more outa you. ps: text me when theres somethin on huddyboy!