Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Monday lol

A wee bit of correspondence with the Branch Chair of my Professional Institute this morning - (**Surnames, email addresses, and company info removed)

It's not THAT funny, but I found it got me off to a good start to the week this morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, 13 February 2009 10:02 a.m.

To:

Subject: Institute Branch Meeting.

Members,

Please note we are looking to organise our next branch meeting on 5th March 09 in Whangarei. This meeting will include Guest speakers on Landscape Architecture and Urban Design with emphasis on rural and urban subdivision layout. More details will be with you shortly, however in the mean time please check your colanders and advise if this date has any major conflicts.

If you have any queries or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the writer.

Kind Regards

SIMON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, 16 February 2009 9:17 a.m.

To: 'Simon

Subject: RE: Institute Branch Meeting.

Simon,

I don't think I will be able to attend the meeting as for some reason my "colander" doesn't have any holes.

I have just checked Richard's "colander" and he too is suffering from the same fault.

Will contact colander customer support ASAP.

Apologies,

Graham.

Sent: Monday, 16 February 2009 9:33 a.m.

To:

Subject: RE: Institute Branch Meeting.

Thanks mate,

You seem to be the only one to be suffering this problem - I suggest some sort of cleaning device.

Kind Regards

SIMON