Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

Second hand toyo proxes r888

So my tire is non repairable. Is it possible to get hold of a second hand toyo proxes r888 tire?

So my tire is non repairable. Is it possible to get hold of a second hand toyo proxes r888 tire?

I doubt it, being track tyres and all there not common, and usually worn pretty quick, also very expensive, may I suggest going down to Puke, may find a few down there?... just take your jack and 'borrow' somone elses. All I could suggest to be honest. Good luck, guess you'll be drivin the sub for a bit.

Ask any of the race series dudes

I doubt it, being track tyres and all there not common, and usually worn pretty quick, also very expensive, may I suggest going down to Puke, may find a few down there?... just take your jack and 'borrow' somone elses. All I could suggest to be honest. Good luck, guess you'll be drivin the sub for a bit.

Nah bro got iv still got my spares which i am running on the rear. Was real fun the other day in the wet lol. I also put my short shift in today, and also my new brakes (which dont squeak), so all the more reason not to drive the subey.

Ask any of the race series dudes

And they would be?

We like our tyres almost smooth, like a baby's bum, for best grip, so our cast offs are normally no good. Certainly not wof standard.

We like our tyres almost smooth, like a baby's bum, for best grip, so our cast offs are normally no good. Certainly not wof standard.

Hmmmm i figured that, but it seems bmw3 maybe able to help me out.

Hmmmm i figured that, but it seems bmw3 maybe able to help me out.

Tell Andy he's not getting the best out of his tyres.

Tell Andy he's not getting the best out of his tyres.

Shush you :P