Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

So...is my car still that bad huh?

You do set yourself up, don't you? ;)

That one must be a Spanish BMW with a name like Manuel? :lol:

ps. You wouldn't be blonde by any chance would you? :D

Edited by Silver Fox

Guest Simon*

Sorry but I much prefer those wheels (even though I can barely see much of them) to yours.

Shame it's sacked and bagged as it wouldn't be a bad car being manual too

Thats not bad looking actually, apart from the rear lights.

The things some people do :wacko: Destroys what should be a bloody nice car :(

Ive got nothing against air bags especially in a car like this, Its not as if its ever going to be a fast car anyway. the wheels are a good style but should have atleast filled the gaurds a bit better. There too small and dont quite look right. could have made a better choice on the rears lights but each to there own i guess.

This is just my opinion. I like modified bmws but it has to be planned and tasteful at the end of the day not just unique.

oh god those rear lights are shocking! might match your wheels?

bahaha I love the gangsters outside the dairy. Car is aight from the front

Bagged and manual. Easy to change the tail lights and put on proper tyres, and chuck black tints on

Thats car with a few changes = Win

I actually quite like what he has done to the front. All you need to do is whip the tail lights off, pump some air into those "bags" and you have one sexy looking 5er imo! Added bonus.. it's cheap to run and MANUAL!

p.s. lady525, it's your car and as long as you like it that is all that matters...

Of course people will have their opinions but you should never take them to heart.

I too have copped a bit of flak for some of the mods I attempted, you just have to take the good with the bad. No real point in trying to justify yourself.

Imagine if everyone posted "awesome, looks great, would not change a thing" after each show room thread... what would be the point!

A little "critique" is a good thing.

Personally, I don't mind the chrome look on some cars however I think for the most part I have grown to dislike it. However, if you had asked me what I thought of chrome wheels when I was 18... shiiiat! I would give you 2 thumbs up and perhaps even a toe or two.

Your car is probably the center of attention within your circle of friends... don't think twice about some comments made on the internet from people who probably will never see your car in the flesh (especially when it's die hard enthusiast on the topic of chrome wheels :P which there is only one outcome...).

Lol yeah I remember the crying when you were putting the angel eyes on. Some people :rolleyes:

That thing won best euro low rider at the nats a couple years ago. New owner has f**ked it.

Real quick bag setup in it too.

I'd hit it.

oh god those rear lights are shocking! might match your wheels?

Actually no. I'm happy with my factory tail lights.

Imagine if everyone posted "awesome, looks great, would not change a thing" after each show room thread... what would be the point!

A little "critique" is a good thing.

I wasn't born in the older generation.

And I like my chrome.

I haven't ruined it with tacky tail lights.

My car is in mint condition. Things aren't falling off it like some bs cars I've seen.

I look after it.

Plus I've taken it off cut springs, and it has legal suspension. So all the picky losers can't have a fat moan about how it's too sacked.

I don't take critisism.

And I made this post to point out, that my car looks better than that silver one.

More standard is what you guys seem to wank over.

Putting bags in a "luxuriouos" BMW doesn't seem to catch me.

And I'll keep on my chromes, just to piss half of you off, as the full set is sometimes worth more than your cars are.

5 cents. :P

Edited by lady525

I don't take critisism.

I've noticed.

BTW, Emily, I know you'll want to have some sort of last word, so once you've done that I'll lock this thread before someone rips into about some of those borderline comments ^^^^.

Edit: Too late....

Edited by bravo

I've been brought up having people worshipping my stuff.

...blah blah blah....

Then once I started to drive I had better cars than everyone else.

...blah blah blah....

I don't take critisism.

...blah blah blah....

And I'll keep on my chromes, just to piss half of you off, as the full set is sometimes worth more than your cars are.

Well youre in the real world now so you need to grow up fast.

The majority of people on here are not going to like your car and as youve found out they are not shy about telling you either.

Youve not been on here long and my suggestion would be for you to take a back seat for a while, read the threads and take your time to learn how BS works.

Just opening your mouth every five minutes telling people to p!ss off is only going to get you more grief.

And if you think your rims are worth more than most peoples cars on here you are sadly deluded.

Youve not been on here long and my suggestion would be for you to take a back seat for a while, read the threads and take your time to learn how BS works.

Wrong.