Sign in to follow this  
htra024

E46 328ci

I found this on TradeMe and just wonder whether it would fit to E46 328Ci with the standard height?

In order to fit it in, do I need to modify anything and like what?

However, how do you think about these sets? Does it look good on Silver Ci? :rolleyes:

Thanks

Kelvin.

They should fit on nicely, however the stretch on that rear tyre is a concern. I had to laugh when he said genuine ruff racing wheels imported from the USA :lol: - they are made in China like 98% of all wheels.

Would be a bargain at $1500

They should fit on nicely, however the stretch on that rear tyre is a concern. I had to laugh when he said genuine ruff racing wheels imported from the USA :lol: - they are made in China like 98% of all wheels.

Would be a bargain at $1500

What do you concern of the rear type?

Do you have any similar sets for the same budget? Im in Auckland. Please send me some foto if you have ones.

THanks alot/

KElvin

Few warnings about buying cheaper wheels. Because in 19 format your running quite a low profile tire (35 and 30 in the rear) if you hit a pot hole hard enough. Non forged wheels will bend. Its happened to me 3 times with my old non forged 19s.

Not saying dont by them, just beware this is a real problem.

Again, go have a look on e46fanatics.com under there forum showroom and check out some more styles before committing to wheels.

Also if your after some lowering springs. I still have these for sale.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....c=14576&hl=

What do you concern of the rear type?

Do you have any similar sets for the same budget? Im in Auckland. Please send me some foto if you have ones.

THanks alot/

KElvin

I don't have anything similar in stock currently but do have plenty of options available. A 225/35/1 on a 9.5" rim is not ideal - you really need a 255/30 or 265/30/19 tyre

Also if your after some lowering springs. I still have these for sale.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....c=14576&hl=

I just concern whether it would look funny if I put your springs on and running with the standard BBS 16"?

In the case if Im going to buy 19", would I have to do roll-gaurd with the set of 255/30 or 255/35 or something like that?

To Zenetti: What would your alternative option? Please leave me a msg.

Thanks

Kelvin

They wil fit but with the Centre Bore being 73.1 I can guarantee they wil shake and vibrate really badly. The only way to cure this is to get the centre bores machined out to 74.1 and then use a locating ring to seat it on the wheel centrally.