Sign in to follow this  
edhardley

merc parts

Hey there, I have a 95 e320 (old school large square headlight- facelift model), and am looking for some used front and back bumpers and front grill. Have looked/ rang around but seem hard to come across, and for all the above new from Coutts I would be looking at not far from 3k. Anyone know know where I can find these parts, or have a try? any reccomendations would be great.

cheers

Hey there, I have a 95 e320 (old school large square headlight- facelift model), and am looking for some used front and back bumpers and front grill. Have looked/ rang around but seem hard to come across, and for all the above new from Coutts I would be looking at not far from 3k. Anyone know know where I can find these parts, or have a try? any reccomendations would be great.

cheers

whats this all about?

well obviously. Since wen did he have an e320????

whats this all about?

Lol just did a swap for my bimmer! jokes. Its my pops old one- just need those parts to get it looking mint.

Silver Star Farm (Wayne & Christine van der Star)

76 Waitakere Road, Waitakere, Auckland

Phone: 025 942 068, Res: 810 8102, Fax: 810 8201

Dismantling and wrecking of Mercedes

My family have gone through 3xW124 Wagons and always had top quality second hand spares readily avaliable and stock a lot of modern stuff as well so I'm sure they will be able to do you a good deal for the parts you are after.

Silver Star Farm (Wayne & Christine van der Star)

76 Waitakere Road, Waitakere, Auckland

Phone: 025 942 068, Res: 810 8102, Fax: 810 8201

Dismantling and wrecking of Mercedes

My family have gone through 3xW124 Wagons and always had top quality second hand spares readily avaliable and stock a lot of modern stuff as well so I'm sure they will be able to do you a good deal for the parts you are after.

finally some hope, will contact them tomorrow.

cheers for that

Lol just did a swap for my bimmer! jokes. Its my pops old one- just need those parts to get it looking mint.

Lol is that the one u shredded the tires on??

Theres a bloke down in Tirau that deals with the older mercs, so give him a go, about 5km north overlooking SH1. Can't remember the name, good guy tho.

Just did a search on trademe, http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=485437

Thanks, I'll give them a go to. See what prices are like.

Did anyone manage to checkout all the Merc's he had? Checkout the mileages on them, one has nearly 500,000km (300,000miles)

Yes the 560SEC, I used to have one of them, Mercedes back in those day were built A LOT better than the crap we get now.